Car Repair and Service
Whether you're purchasing a new car, maintaining your auto or renting a car, Union Plus discounts will help union members and your family. To ensure you get long-lasting service and avoid repairs to the extent you can, below are proven car care tips for you:
- If you keep your tires properly inflated and rotate them on a regular basis they should provide you with mile after mile of trouble-free service. The answers to these FAQs will tell you just about everything you need to know to get the most out of your tires.
- Search for the names of union-made Goodyear tires and other automotive parts on the ShopUnionMade.com site.
- Check out Consumer Reports' online resources to find out which discount tires are right for your vehicles.
- Keeping your car on a routine auto maintenance schedule is the best way to ensure it operates at peak performance. Check your owner's manual and consult with a Gemini Automotive Care ASE-certified Technician to review your vehicle's overall review, inspection and auto maintenance schedule. But in between service stops, do these simple, monthly checks on your car.
- If you drive in an area with hard winters, you can incorporate a winter review into your monthly car check.
- Prepare your car before the more intense driving season with a summer review.
- There's no great mystery to routine auto maintenance. For even the most inexperienced driver, all it takes is a little know-how and a few simple tools. Learn how to do the following through the links below: