Discount Goodyear Tires & Car Services
Save 10% with your Goodyear Tire Discount Coupon
Save 10% off Goodyear tires and service with a Goodyear discount couponDownload Coupon
The Union Plus Goodyear Discount Difference:
- Download a Goodyear discount coupon here.
- Save 10% off all Goodyear tires or 5% off sale tires at company-owned Goodyear and Just Tires.
- Save 10% off car service, including auto maintenance, auto parts, or 5% off preventative maintenance.
- Find a company-owned Goodyear or Just Tires location near you.
- Buy union-made Goodyear tires: Many Goodyear tires are made by members of the United Steelworkers of America (USW) and the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW).
Discount Goodyear Tires & Car Services - Treat your car well and save with a Union Plus Goodyear Coupon!
Regular auto maintenance and new tire purchases from Goodyear help stretch the longevity and value of your vehicle. Use the Union Plus Goodyear Discount Coupon for tires and services, to keep your car in good shape and save money - while also supporting your fellow labor union members.
Through an agreement with the company-owned Goodyear Auto Service or Just Tires, Union Plus Goodyear discount Goodyear tire deals and car service savings are now available exclusively to union members - call the store to make sure they will honor the Goodyear discount. Not every store that sells Goodyear tires is a company-owned store. You will need to provide Union Member ID and a copy of the coupon to get the discount.
Valid forms of ID
- Union member card
- Paycheck showing dues deduction
- Union Plus MasterCard
And you can even buy union-made tires at Goodyear. See "buying union-made tires" purple tab below for details.
Use your Goodyear coupon to save on Goodyear tires and car services now
Print this Goodyear coupon (PDF)* and take it to a participating store below.
Click on the following links to find a participating tire center near you:
Before going to the dealer, call to make sure they will honor the Goodyear coupon. Non-company-owned Goodyear stores are not required to honor the coupon.
*The Goodyear coupon is a PDF file. If you do not already have Acrobat installed, you can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Cash in on the following special union-member-only deals for Goodyear tire deals and more:
- 10% discount off all Goodyear tires and service, including car tires, truck tires, snow tires, all-terrain tires, and more
- 5% discount off auto & car services (e.g. scheduled mile service, etc.) - and sale priced tires.
Buying union-made tires
The U.S. Department of Transportation requires all tires sold in the United States carry a code which shows, among other things, the company and plant that made the tire. The code looks like this: DOT BE XX XXX XXX
The two symbols (either two letters or a letter and a number) which follow “DOT” indicate the company and the plant where a tire was manufactured. For example, the above code indicates a tire made by B. F. Goodrich in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Here is a listing of all U.S. and Canadian unionized tire plants and their DOT codes. By comparing this list to the code on the tire you are buying, you can be certain you are getting a tire made by the United Steelworkers (USW).
In addition to company brands, these codes also appear on “Associate Brand” and “Private Brand” tires. The key to making sure you’re getting a union-made tire is the DOT code.
Car tire &
- Tire buying made easy: Read these top things to know when buying tires.
- If you keep your tires properly inflated and rotate them on a regular basis they should provide you with mile after mile of trouble-free service. These tips on taking care of your car tires will tell you just about everything you need to know to get the most out of your tires.
- Search for the names of union-made Goodyear tires and other automotive parts on the ShopUnionMade.com site.
- There's no great mystery to routine auto maintenance. For even the most inexperienced driver, all it takes is a little know-how and a few simple tools. Learn how to:
- Check and fill tire air pressure
- Change a tire
- Tire rotation
- Tire tread
- Check and fill basic automotive fluid levels
- Perform an oil change
- Jumpstart a car
- Check our more tips on the Gemini Care site.
- Keeping your car on a routine auto maintenance schedule is the best way to ensure it operates at peak performance. Check your owner's manual and consult with a Gemini Automotive Care ASE-certified Technician to review your vehicle's overall review, inspection and auto maintenance schedule.
- Check out Consumer Reports' online resources to find out which discount car tires are right for your vehicles.
- A ConsumerReports.org subscription gives you access to Consumer Reports' online information on "All-Season" Tire Ratings.
The Goodyear discount is available at participating Goodyear tire and car service locations in the United States. It is not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of labor union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Union Plus credit cardholders
To get rolling on the Goodyear tire discounts program or to take advantage of car service deals, print the Goodyear coupon (PDF) here - then take it in to a participating Goodyear Gemini Auto Service Center in your area.
To find a participating tire center near you:
- Visit the Goodyear Web site or call 1-877-436-4641.
- Visit the Just Tires Web site or call 1-800-847-3732
- Visit the Allied Tires & Service Web site or call 1-888-439-7786
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.