Colorado flood disaster relief
Union members living in areas impacted by Colorado floods, who participate in Union Plus programs may be eligible for financial assistance.
Union Plus Disaster Relief Grants of $500 are available to help participants in the Union Plus Credit Card, Insurance or Mortgage programs who are facing financial hardship due to the flooding. The money does not have to be repaid.
To qualify for a Union Plus Disaster Relief Grant, the union member must:
- Have been a victim of the severe weather in counties designated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as qualifying for individual assistance.
- Have experienced a significant loss of income or property within the last six months due to the disaster.
- Have had a Union Plus Credit Card, Union Plus Insurance policy or Union Plus Mortgage for at least 12 months with the account or policy in good standing (be up-to-date on payments).
- Describe his or her circumstances and document the income or property loss.
To apply for a disaster relief grant, union members who participate in any of the following programs can call:
- Union Plus Credit Card: 1-800-622-2580
- Union Plus Mortgage: 1-800-472-2005
- Union Plus Insurance: 1-800-472-2005
Union Plus Mortgage holders may also be eligible to receive payment extensions or other special help.