Financial help for union members and their families
We've got your back!
Have you been laid off? Are you facing a stack of unpaid medical bills? Are you experiencing financial hardship due to a FEMA natural disaster? During tough economic times, union members in need of financial assistance should know about these programs from Union Plus. We’ve got your back!
During tough economic times, union members needing financial assistance should check out all that Union Plus has to offer including Union Plus assistance grants that don’t need to be repaid.
Some assistance programs are open to all union members and retirees. Others are for union workers and their families participating in a Union Plus program such as the Union Plus Credit Card, Union Plus Life Insurance or the Union Plus Mortgage.
- Have you been laid off?
- Are you worried about paying your bills?
- Do you have large, unpaid medical bills?
- Have you been on strike for more than 30 days?
- Have you become disabled within the last 12 months (and been out of work at least 90 days)?
- Have you faced financial hardship due to a FEMA natural disaster?
Whatever your financial hardship, Union Plus is here to help.