Resolve to save more in 2013
It’s time to reflect, reboot and resolve to make 2013 the best year ever. Sticking to your New Year’s resolutions will be easier with these Union Plus discounts:
1. Lose weight, get healthy. Save up to 30% on monthly fees at over 10,000 health clubs nationwide such as 24 Hour Fitness, Curves, Anytime Fitness and more. Get discounts on classes that help you stop smoking, save an additional 10% off Nutrisystem and more.
2. Manage your money. Get a FREE consumer credit counseling session, budget analysis and money management advice to get back on the road to financial recovery. Complete a confidential request for consumer credit counseling online or call 1-877-833-1745.
3. Pursue higher education for you or your kids. Get up to $4,000 for college. Apply online by Thursday, January 31, 2013 for a Union Plus Scholarship.
4. Shop union-made. Save money and support thousands of workers with union jobs. Get discounted prices on cars, tires, clothing, even checks. See the full list.
5. Keep pets healthy and happy for less. Save up to 10% on pet insurance with an additional 5% savings when you register your micro-chipped pet with 24-hour Petwatch. Save 25% on veterinary services including routines visits, boarding, training and more.
Save as much as 10% on pet food, toys and medications. If you have the Union Plus Credit Card, you save an extra 5% automatically!
See even more Union Plus savings.