Union Plus

Union Plus is brought to you by Union Privilege, established by the AFL-CIO to provide consumer benefits to members and retirees of participating labor unions. Learn More
Union Members & Families: Get Special Union Deals Now! Never Show Again Close
Union Plus
Union Members & Families: Get Special Deals Now!
Fill in below to take advantage of special union discounts and benefits

Select Your Union:

Select Your Occupation

Are You a Union Plus Cardholder?

View Privacy Policy

Carry the credit card that works as hard as you do

Posted on February 15, 2013
  • print
Card-upgeneric

The Union Plus Credit Card is now issued by the U.S.-based bank, Capitol One, N.A.  The card continues to offer competitive rates and 24/7 customer service with all calls answered in the U.S.A.  Learn more about what makes the Union Plus Credit Card unique.

Don't have the card? You can apply online.

Already have the card?  Here are some of its unique union-only benefits by Union Privilege.  

SPECIAL SAVINGS provided by Union Privilege: 
 

  • Pet Food, Toys and Supplies: Save 10% when you use your Union Plus discount and order online.  Save an additional 5% when you use your Union Plus Credit Card for payment.  That's a total savings of 15% off pet essentials.

 

  • AT&T Wireless: Save 15% on select wireless calling plans with your Union Plus discount.  Union Plus Credit Cardholders can also qualify for up to $200 in rebates by switching to AT&T wireless or upgrading to a new smartphone with an AT&T data plan. 

 

  • Flowers:  Use your everyday Union Plus discount and save 20% Teleflora bouquets, centerpieces and other gifts online.  Use your Union Plus Credit Card at checkout and save an additional 5% for a total everyday savings of 25%.

 

  • Home Energy Savings Rebates: Find out how to qualify for a $500 rebate on energy-efficient home improvements purchased with your Union Plus Credit Card.



FINANCIAL HARDSHIP ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS provided by Union Privilege:
 

  • Disaster Relief Grant:  Union Plus Credit Card holders impacted by Hurricane Sandy may be  eligible to apply for Disaster Relief Grants.   
     
  • Job-Loss Grant:  A Union Plus Credit Card holder who has lost his or her job within the last 12 months and been out of work for at least 90 days, may apply for a $250 job-loss grant.   The grant amount is applied to any outstanding credit card balance.
     
  • Strike Grant: Union Plus Credit Card holders who have been on strike or locked out within the last 6 months for at least 30 days may apply for a $250 strike grant with the money applied to your credit card balance.

 
Learn more about assistance programs available to Union Plus Credit Card holders.


Don't have a Union Plus Credit Card?  You can apply online.
 

Explore Union Plus

Help if you don’t know your union

Your union membership dictates which Union Plus benefits you are eligible to use.

  1. What your national union’s name (not just your local number)? Scroll through the list we have to see if you recognize your union.
  2. What type of work do you do (select your occupation)?
  3. Do you have a union member card or union publication/letter that shows the name of your union? Find something with the name of your union, not just a local number.
  4. Is there a shop steward or work colleague you can ask what the name of your union is? You can even ask your human resources department to tell you the full name of your union?
  5. Do you have a Union Plus Credit Card? If so, the name and logo for your international union should appear on the front of the card.

Union Plus Credit Card

Union members are automatically eligible for their union's Union Plus benefits and you do not need to be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder in order to access your union's Union Plus benefits.

But - if you are a Union Plus Credit Cardholder, you could be eligible for additional discounts.