Facing financial hardship? Union Plus can help!
If you or a union member you know is facing financial hardship due to a lay-off, huge medical bills, strike, or a FEMA natural disaster, check out thefinancial assistance programs available through Union Plus.
Some are open to all union members and retirees. Others are for union workers and their families participating in a Union Plus program such as the Union Plus Credit Card, Union Plus Life Insurance, or Union Plus Mortgage program. Most are grants you don't repay.
- Have you been laid off?
- Are you worried about paying your bills?
- Do you have large medical bills from a hospital say?
- Do you need help with large out-of-pocket medical bills?
- Have you been on strike for more than 30 days?
- Did you become disabled in the last 12 months (and been out of work at least 90 days)?
- Do you need bankruptcy counseling?
- Are you facing financial hardship due to a FEMA natural disaster?
Whatever financial hardship you face, Union Plus is here to help. We've got your back.