Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes: week 5 clue
The Union Plus Flowers Discount Program's best-selling bouquet has four words in its name. What's the second word of the bouquet's name.
How to play:
- Check on the Union Plus Collective Bargains Blog for the weekly clue every Monday morning at 10am -- the weekly clue will also be posted on the Union Plus Facebook Page at 10am every Monday morning.
- Decipher the clue to find the single word -- keyword -- within the mentioned Union Plus discount programs' webpage.
- Submit the winning keywords in one of two ways (see below).
- Look out for an email Friday afternoon to see if you've won the week's scavenger hunt -- and the $25 Entertainment Discount E-Certificate.
- We will be publicly posting the winner on Facebook, Saturday afternoon (if you don't want to wait till Monday to find out who won).
To Submit Winning Keyword:
- By Mobile: Text in the winning keyword to 22555. Complete your scavenger hunt by texting in your email address when requested.
- By Email: Send in the winning keyword to email@example.com with the answer in the subject line along with the week's clue within the body of your email.