Union Plus AT&T Smartphone Rebates
Union Plus Credit Card Holders:
Upgrade to a new smartphone with an AT&T data plan and we'll give you up to $100!
Move to AT&T from another provider and receive up to $150 towards the cost of moving your service.
Hurry! Funds are limited. Get your AT&T Smartphone Rebate now.
Support your union brothers and sisters at the only national unionized wireless provider, AT&T - AND stay informed and connected on-the-go.
Whether you're already an AT&T customer, or planning to switch to AT&T, now is the time to get a new smartphone. Plus you'll save 15% on monthly AT&T voice service and most data plans.*
Simply use your Union Plus Credit Card to purchase qualifying AT&T services and your new mobile device. Apply (see instructions below) and Union Plus will send you up to $100!
Your rebate will cover the costs of your qualifying smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services up to $100. If you switch from a different wireless provider, Union Plus will provide up to an additional $150 rebate to cover any cancellation fees, and other costs.
Limited funding is available for these rebates, so don't wait to take advantage.
Qualifying AT&T data add-ons:
- Text Messaging Plans (family and individual)
- Any DataPro Plan
- AT&T FamilyMap
- AT&T Navigator
AND when you choose AT&T, you're supporting over 40,000 union members who work for AT&T.
Check out ALL the other Union Plus Credit Card discounts for more savings!
HOW TO APPLY for your Union Plus AT&T Smartphone Rebate:
- First, make sure you're using your Union Plus AT&T wireless 15% discount.
- Purchase a new smartphone and data features through AT&T using your Union Plus Credit Card. (Don't have the card yet? Click here for credit card details.)
- If switching from another wireless carrier use the Union Plus Credit Card to pay any fees associated with the transfer.
- Complete the AT&T Smartphone Rebate application. Follow the instructions in the online application, to qualify you will need:
- Copy of your Union Plus Credit Card billing statement(s) showing qualifying AT&T purchase matched to your AT&T invoice(s).
- Copy of your AT&T billing statement showing your qualifying new smartphone and new data plan purchases.
- Copy of the receipt showing the smartphone purchase.
- If you are applying for a rebate on your Early Termination Fees (ETFs), also include a copy of your old wireless company statement showing the ETF payment. ETF must be charged to the Union Plus Credit Card.
After Union Plus receives and verifies all the information above, you'll receive an AT&T Smartphone rebate check directly from Union Plus. Allow 6-8 weeks for processing time.
Note: If you are paying for your smartphone on the installment plan, you must submit receipts totaling at least $100 for the full rebate amount.
- The qualifying smartphone & data plan purchase must be made after April 1, 2012.
- You must be using the Union Plus AT&T Wireless 15% Discount.
- You must use your Union Plus Credit Card when purchasing your new smartphone and data plan features. Your rebate will cover the costs of your qualifying smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services up to $100.
- You must be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder in good-standing.
- You can only receive one AT&T smartphone and change of service rebate per union member per lifetime.
- Rebates are for union members only. You may need to submit further proof of your union membership upon request by Union Plus.
- Rebates are only available while funds last, so checks will be sent on a first-come, first-served basis.
*All program plans for new and existing customers require a new two-year contract. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. Qualifying monthly data plan required. The 15% Union Plus AT&T wireless discount is not available on the iPad, additional lines for family plans, unlimited plans and Unity plans. Data services: only the 5GB data plan and the shared minutes and data for AT&T Mobile share plans are discounted. All other individual plans, data plans on secondary lines, and text plans are not discounted.
Wireless Phone Tips
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.