Union Members Save
Save with the ONLY national UNIONIZED wireless provider
on AT&T Wireless Service
Save 15% off - select monthly wireless service plans
The Union Plus
AT&T Wireless DifferenceEn Español
- 1AT&T is the ONLY national unionized wireless service company -- "Proud to be Union"
- 2To get your 15% discount off select AT&T wireless individual or shared plans*, shop online here & get an extra $25 savings on new equipment* or download this coupon and reference AT&T discount FAN number: 3508840
- 3Union Plus Credit Card cardholders can qualify for up to $200 in rebates when you switch to AT&T wireless or upgrade to a new smartphone
- 4Some 45,000 AT&T Mobility employees are represented by the Communications Workers of America (CWA).
Already a Customer?
- Union members who are AT&T customers are eligible to get the Union Plus 15% discount:
Go online to the AT&T Premier site for union members to create an account and enroll in the Employee Discount Program.
- Find the right AT&T wireless plan and cell phone - advice from ConsumerReports.org
- Why AT&T wireless is a better choice for union members
- 3 reasons to buy your iPhone from AT&T
- Download the free Union Plus iPhone app!
- For AT&T wireless customer service information, please visit the AT&T site here.
- To make a payment to AT&T, please visit the AT&T site here.
- The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems.
Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays)
*All program plans for new and existing customers require a new two-year contract.
This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. Qualifying monthly data plan required. The 15% Union Plus AT&T wireless discount is not available on the iPad, additional lines for family plans, unlimited plans and Unity plans. Data services: only the 5GB data plan and the shared minutes and data for AT&T Mobile share plans are discounted. All other individual plans, data plans on secondary lines, and text plans are not discounted.
- The $50 credit is available only to new AT&T customers who sign up for a monthly voice plan of $39.99 or more.
- This offer excludes iPhone, iPad and other tablets and expires July 26, 2013.
Access Your Discount in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Click this link to go to the online store.
2. Once on the special AT&T website, click the "Shop For Devices" button and then "Get New Service" button.
3. Follow AT&T's prompts by entering your zip code.
(Click on the "Online Offers" on top of the page for full details on the $50 credit.)
Prefer to shop in person?
IMPORTANT: Go to your nearest AT&T store, and to get your $50 credit for switching, make sure to tell the sales representative that your discount number is: FAN#4925015.
Current AT&T Customers
Union members who are already AT&T customers can get the Union Plus 15% discount:
- Visit the AT&T Premier site for union members.
- Choose the button "Create a new AT&T account or register for discounts" and enter your zip code.
- On the resulting Web page, scroll down and look for the "Employee Discount Program" box in the right column, then click on "Enroll Now".
- Then enter your email address and mobile phone number; you'll be instructed on how the 15% discount will be applied to your account.
or, Visit an AT&T Store:
- Find an official AT&T store near you. Note: The union discount is ONLY available at AT&T stores, NOT at any authorized dealer or kiosk. Please be aware that the store listing shows both, so please be sure to visit an AT&T store.
- Bring this coupon and one of the following acceptable forms of union identification to the store:
- a union membership card
- a Union Plus Credit Card
- proof of payment of union dues
- Make sure you notify the AT&T store that the Union Plus discount FAN number is: 3508840.
More Consumer Tips
- People don't realize they could unknowingly be inviting spam when they download ringtones, games and other stuff from vendors they don't know or trust.
- To help minimize cell phone spam, Consumer Reports says you can call your carrier right away. That way you're more likely to have charges for messages waived before they pile up, and you can block spam at the source. Go to your AT&T cell phone account online, access preferences for text messages and email and block text messages from Internet-based accounts.
- To block cell phone spam, you can also register your cell phone number with the National Do-Not Call Registry.
- Also, you can file a complaint about cell phone spam with the FCC.
- Download a Solidarity Forever ringtone.
What is covered under the discount?
The discount is available on the primary line of an individual or family plan and the 5GB data plan. Additional lines for family plans are not included. The 3GB data plan, data plans on secondary lines, and text plans are not discounted.
What is the activation fee?
No, there is no activation fee for union members.
Do I have to pay a conversion fee?
No, there is no conversion fee for union members.
Are there discounts available on equipment?
Eligible customers have the option to either take advantage of any promotional pricing on equipment that is offered at time of purchase.
What is the Equipment Upgrade Fee?
There is an $18 fee charged for all upgraded equipment.
Does the Union Plus discount apply to an iPhone?
Yes, but only to the 3G or newer models of the iPhone. We cannot offer the discount on the original iPhone.
Does the Union Plus discount apply to the iPad?
No, the discount does not apply to the iPad data plan.
What is the minimum rate plan the Union Plus discount can be applied too?
The rate plan has to be higher than $34.99.