College Counseling Discounts for Union Families
Union families save 15% on college counseling from Collegewise
To find out more, and get your discount email AnthonyR@review.com, or call 888-758-7737 x5017FIND OUT MORE
College Counseling Discounts for Union Families:
- Save 15% on college counseling from Collegewise, the admissions division of The Princeton Review
- College counselors help high school students find, apply and attend the right college
- Free 30-minute introductory meeting with a counselor
- Sign-up for the Collegewise free e-newsletter
- Also save 15% to 60% on The Princeton Review's college test preparation courses
Getting into college has become stressful for many families
Collegewise is out to change that - and union families save 15%
How Collegewise works:
- Counselors help find, apply to and attend the right college for each student, in a way that strips away the stress and fear.
- Families are assigned to a specific college counselor who guides them through every step of the college application process - from picking appropriate colleges, to filling out applications, to choosing the right stories for college essays
- Choose senior, junior, sophomore or freshman programs - Find a service on the Collegewise website
In-person counseling available in these states:
- New Jersey
- New York
Online counseling - available nationwide.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union member
- Union Plus Credit Card cardholders
- Email AnthonyR@review.com or call 888-758-7737 x5017
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.