Discount Textbooks for Union Families
Save 5% on orders over $25
At checkout enter coupon code: UNION
OR save $10 on orders over $150
At checkout enter coupon code: 10OFF150Shop Now
Union Plus Textbook Discounts for Union Families:
- Save 5% on orders over $25. At checkout enter coupon code: UNION
- OR use coupon code: 10OFF150, for $10 off orders over $150.
- Free shipping on orders over $59.
- Use coupon code: PLUS2 for an extra $2 on buybacks over $15.
- eTextbooks - instant access to thousands of textbooks.
- Sell your textbooks - with free UPS or USPS shipping.
- Sign up for the first and only online rewards program for textbooks
- Save 15% to 60% on The Princeton Review's college test preparation courses.
Rent, buy and sell textbooks
eCampus.com offers the widest online selection of textbook alternatives, and a discount for union families.
- purchase new, used and digital textbooks from eCampus.com directly,
- buy from sellers in their student marketplace,
- or simply rent your textbooks for the semester.
eCampus.com carries thousands of eTextbooks, digital versions of print textbooks enhanced with features such as high-speed search and electronic note-taking.
Plus, you can earn some extra cash by selling your used textbooks through the textbook buyback program with free shipping.
eCampus.com Textbook Guarantee:
- You can return your textbooks for any reason within 25 days - no questions asked.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your textbooks...or we'll replace it.
- You can extend your rental at any time.
- Your eBooks will be available for download or viewing within 24 hours.
- When you sell us your textbook(s), you'll ship them for free.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union member
- Union Plus Credit Card cardholders
- Contact the Union Plus Textbook Discounts program provider eCampus.com's customer service online help desk or call 1-877-ECAMPUS (322-6787).
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.