Dell Computer Discounts for Union Members
The Union Plus Dell Computer Discount Difference:
- Union members save 10-30% on Dell laptops and desktops.
- Free U.S.-based Your Tech Team technical support included on select systems.
- Shop online or call 1-877-882-3355. When ordering, reference member ID: PS16626766.
- Call-in price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the Dell public site, you can call and the program will beat the deal.
Browse your Dell discount offers
Online: Visit the special Dell site for union member offers. When ordering, use member ID: PS16626766.
Phone: Call 1-877-882-3355 and reference member ID: PS16626766.
Increase your tech power, while decreasing your costs.
Whether you're a student, parent or retiree, computers and technology can make your life at home easier - and fun! Surf the net, manage your finances and do school research quickly and easily.
The Union Plus Computer Discount, in conjunction with Dell, offers a 10-30% discount to union members and their families on selected products purchased through Dell.
On this special Dell Web site for union members, you can check out discounts on:
Selected systems come with Your Tech Team included. Your Tech Team was developed to provide U.S.-based customer service at a higher level than that offered through the regular Dell warranty service. Members who have the service receive the following benefits:
- 24/7 phone-based technical support
- U.S.-based call centers
- 2-minute wait time or less, on average
- Family coverage for support on any Dell-branded product
- Schedule ahead and have the technician call you when you are ready
- Preferred Technician toll-free phone support: 1-800-624-9896
To see the selected systems that include Your Tech Team, visit the Dell Web site.
Dell Computer Discount Features
- Option to sign up for Dell's emails with extra savings and specials that could save you a bundle. When signing up, use member ID: PS16626766.
- U.S.-based Your Tech Team tech support offered on select systems.
- Check out other offers on the special Dell site for union members or call 1-877-882-3355 and use member ID: PS16626766.
How can I check the status of my order?
Web and phone customers can easily check the status of a product or accessory ordered from Dell by using the Dell Order Status tool. You will need to enter two pieces of information.
If you have ordered online you can Sign in to My Account for detailed information:
1. Click My Account and then sign in with the e-mail address and password you used when ordering.
2. When you're successfully signed in, click Order Status.
If you have ordered by phone, you can create a “My Account” profile and access your order history, utilize the support options online and more.
Simply go to “Set up My Account”, filling the required fields and click on Sign Up. When the Dell Order Status tool lists your order as shipped, you can track your package through the carrier’s website:
• Use the Dell Order Status tool. You will need to enter two pieces of information, such as your order number and zip code.
• Or you can sign in to My Account: Click My Account and then sign in with your e-mail address and password.
1. When you're successfully signed in, click Order Status.
2. Click your order number (listed as shipped)
3. In the Shipping Information section, click on the Tracking Number or on View all tracking numbers for this order.
4. From the Shipping details page, click on the Tracking Number to go to the carrier's website.
Note: It may take up to 24-48 hours after your order ships before your order's tracking information becomes available online.
What is Dell’s return policy?
You can return products that you bought directly from us within thetimeframe set by our Return Policy. For information about returning Dellproducts, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see the Dell Return Policy.
If your order has an error, or if you want to return your order for another reason, don't refuse delivery of your order. Refusing delivery may increase the amount of time that it takes to credit your account.
Instead of refusing delivery, accept the delivery, and then contact Customer Service. We’ll give you the right mailing address for the type of product that you're returning and set up a return authorization to make sure that your account is promptly credited.
You can contact Customer Service by e-mail or by phone:
• E-mail Customer Service
• Call Us
How can I set up "My Account" on Dell.Com?
If you have a Dell account, when you order products from the Dell website, information such as your delivery address is filled in for you, saving you time when you check out. To create an account:
1. Go to the My Account web page.
2. Type your name, address, contact details, and any other information required in the form.
3. Click Sign Up.
Log Into My Account
When you've created your account, you can sign in to the Dell website with your e-mail address and the password that you created.
1. Go to My Account
2. Log into My Account by entering your e-mail address and password.
What is the difference between My Account and the Dell Preferred Account?
On the Dell website you might see references to My Account and to the Dell Preferred Account. These aren't the same thing. For more information, see the following links:
• My Account: The My Account online login is used to check the status of your current orders, view your order history, print your invoices and other functions. For more information, see Using your account on the Dell website.
• Dell Preferred Account: The Dell Preferred Account is a revolving line of credit that provides an easy way to finance your initial Dell Home and Home Office purchase as well as add software, peripherals, or even a new system to an account at any time up to your credit limit. For more information, see About the Dell Preferred Account (DPA)
Union Plus Dell Discounts is available in the United States only.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children may be included
- Union Plus credit cardholders
- The discount prices are listed on the special Dell Web site for union members or quoted by sales reps by calling 1-877-882-3355. When ordering, you must reference member ID: PS16626766.
- Union members who purchase systems that include Your Tech Team support must call the dedicated toll-free number 1-800-624-9896 for U.S-based technical support.
- Dell Contact Web page
- Dell Order Status
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.