Computer Discounts for Union Members
Union Plus Dell and HP Computer Discount:
- Union members save 10-30% at Dell and up to 30% at HP.
- Dell: Shop online or call 1-866-456-0827, reference member ID: PS16626766.
- HP: Shop online or call 1-866-433-2018, reference code: EP14472.
- Dell call-in price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the Dell public site, you can call and the program will beat the deal.
- HP let's you also take advantage of instant rebates and coupons that combine with your discount.
Increase your tech power, while decreasing your costs.
Whether you're a student, parent or retiree, computers and technology can make your life at home easier - and fun! Surf the net, manage your finances and do school research quickly and easily.
The Union Plus Computer Discount with Dell and HP offers a discount up to 30% for union members and their families on selected products.
Use this special Dell Web site for union members for discounts on:
- Accessories and more
Use this special HP Web site for union members for discounts on:
- Calculators and more
Browse your Dell & HP discount offers
Visit the special Dell site for union member offers. When ordering, use member ID: PS16626766.
Call 1-866-456-0827 and reference member ID: PS16626766.
Visit the special HP site for union member offers. When ordering, use code: EP14472.
Call 1-866-433-2018 and reference code: EP14472.
Union Plus Dell and HP Discounts are available in the United States only.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children may be included
- Union Plus credit cardholders
You can contact Dell Customer Service by e-mail or by phone:
- E-mail Dell Customer Service
- Call Dell Customer Service
- Dell Contact Web page
How can I check the status of my Dell order?
Web and phone customers can easily check the status of a product or accessory ordered from Dell by using the Dell Order Status tool. Note: It may take up to 24-48 hours after your order ships before your order's tracking information becomes available online.
What is Dell's return policy?
For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see the Dell Return Policy.
Dell Help and FAQs
HP Customer Service Web page
How can I check the status of my HP order?
Click on the order status button located on the home page navigation bar.
What is HP's return policy?
The HP Home & Home Office Store will accept returns and exchanges up to 21 days after delivery for most products. Exceptions apply. Exceptions include gift cards which cannot be returned except where required by law and packaged software which can only be returned or exchanged if the original packaging is unopened, some oversized printers, and gift cards (except where required by law). See our full Return & Exchange Policy.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.