Subscribing gives instant, unlimited access to our exclusive, unbiased ratings and recommendations of products and services
Regular Annual Subscription Fee:
Union Member Special: $22
Click below to activate your subscription
Top 5 reasons to subscribe to ConsumerReports.org
- Same great consumer advice found in Consumer Reports Magazine but with more interactive tools including updated recall and safety information
- Latest lab-tested ratings on thousands of brand-name products and helpful shopping tips so you can buy the right products at the right price
- Easy online access to Consumer Reports shopping advice and interactive tools 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including a mobile site to use when shopping
- Support a unionized company
- Union members can subscribe to ConsumerReports.org for only $22 per year
- Sample article: Avoid these home contractor scams
What is ConsumerReports.org?
Want to be a more savvy consumer? Looking for objective, expert advice for product and service recommendations?
ConsumerReports.org is from Consumer Reports -- the nation's undisputed authority for providing unbiased Ratings and buying guides, and helping people get the most for their money.
For $22 per year, you can find out how to save hundreds of dollars per year.
Because you or a family member is a union member, you can subscribe to ConsumerReports.org with your Union Plus 27% discount. Instead of the regular $30 Consumer Reports price, union members pay only $22 for an annual subscription.
And the articles you read on ConsumerReports.org are full of ideas on how to save you money and deliver the value you deserve. Recent articles include:
- Strategies to save on your grocery bill
- Best used cars under $20,000
- How to cut your health costs
- How refrigerator thermometers save money
- Use frequent-flyer miles wisely
You can also access Consumer Reports on-the-go and make the smartest purchase with the mobile website, Consumer Reports Mobile. It's included for ConsumerReports.org subscribers.
- Easy-to-read mobile interface
- Product Ratings and images
- Side-by-side product comparison
- No downloads — simply go to the ConsumerReports.org on your phone's browser
Union-organized Consumer Reports
ConsumerReports.org is published by Consumers Union, a non-profit organization which accepts no outside advertising, no free test samples, and has no agenda other than the interests of consumers. Consumers Union is union organized, with testers and writers represented by the Communications Workers of America (CWA). It's a perfect partnership with Union Plus benefits.
ConsumerReports.org subscribers can:
- Search frequently updated Product Ratings, reports and independent, expert information - 24/7 access
- Do side-by-side product comparisons
- Participate in discussion forums with ConsumerReports.org online experts and read Consumer Opinions (user reviews)
- Get buying advice on items ranging from tires (e.g. tire rating and performance tips) and computers (e.g. computer ratings and selection guide), to cars and appliances
- Find out where to buy electronics, and many other products online
- Access to recalls and product safety information
- Use ConsumerReports.org's interactive Product Selector that allows you to make brand and model choices based on price, features and manufacturer specifications, and gives you the option of making side-by-side comparisons of models based upon extensive product information available from Consumer Reports' online data.
Subscribing to ConsumerReports.org gives you Instant, unlimited access to our exclusive unbiased Ratings and recommendations of products and services.
Anytime you need it, you can find out the best and worst of thousands of products in hundreds of categories. From appliances to vacuums, cars to digital cameras, get expert reviews with performance, pricing and reliability ratings.
This program is available in the United States.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired labor union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children may be included
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Union Plus credit cardholders
- Log in or register for ConsumerReports.org
- Read FAQs on the Consumer Reports site.
You may also call ConsumerReports.org® at 1-866-208-9427.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.
|Regular Rate||Union member special price|