Union Plus E-News Archive
Union Privilege - established by the AFL-CIO to provide consumer benefits to union members and retirees of participating labor unions - sends free, monthly Union Plus e-newsletters to union members and their families who subscribe.
These emails let you be the first to find out about new and updated benefits for working families including scholarships, discounts and financial services.
For current and retired union members and their families: This free, monthly e-newsletter covers the latest updates about your union's Union Plus benefits - plus practical advice to help you be a savvy consumer.
- November 27, 2012: Don't miss out on online union savings for the holidays
- November 14, 2012: Save up to $200 when you go with unionized service
- October 23, 2012: Makes you glad you're a union member…
- October 9, 2012: Don't buy your Halloween candy without reading this
- September 25, 2012: Is your vehicle on this list?
- September 11, 2012: Are your tires union-made?
- August 28, 2012: Union Plus thanks YOU for your hard work this Labor Day
- August 16, 2012: 9 tips for buying a smart phone | union family discounts
- July 24, 2012: 9 ways to put money back in your pocket and more
- July 11, 2012: Find out if you're paying too much for wireless service
- June 26, 2012: Don't plan your vacation/staycation before reading this
- June 12, 2012: Union members: 7 tips for getting better gas mileage
Are you a shop steward? Union official? Elected union leader? You owe it to your members to keep them informed about your union's Union Plus benefits. Your members want to learn about their benefits - and this free, monthly e-newsletter provides easy tips on how to promote the benefits - plus the latest on new and updated Union Plus benefits.
- November 2012: Spotlight: Union families save with AT&T smartphone rebate
- October 2012: Union families save with Union Plus Deals & Discounts
- September 2012: NEW: Rosie's Reminder Service for union members
- August 2012: Union-Made, Classic Union Cars and more on Union Plus Pinterest
- July 2012: Saving money with union-made products & services
- June 2012: Smartphone Upgrade Rebate for Union Members
- May 2012: Smartphone Discounts & Rebates for Union Dads
- April 2012: Union members: Claim your $100 AT&T smartphone rebate
- March 2012: Why should union members choose AT&T Wireless?
- February 2012: Union discount helps beat ConsumerReports.org price increase
- January 2012: Is This Union Leader Update Email for You?
- December 2011: Free budget review for union members
It's never too early to start planning for retirement. Sign up for Retirement eNews and you'll receive a free, quarterly e-newsletter with helpful advice - without a sales pitch - on retirement issues you need to know about.
- Summer 2012: 5 ways to save money and make yourself more secure
- Spring 2012: On the Road to a More Relaxed Retirement
- Winter 2011: New Year...New Ideas for a Better Retirement
- Fall 2011: Navigating the Rough Seas Toward Retirement
- Summer 2011: What's Your Plan B for Retirement?
- Spring 2011: How Not to Outlive Your Savings
- Winter 2010: Refresh Your Retirement Planning Now
- Fall 2010: Get a jump on retirement news with our "Early"edition!
- Summer 2010: Cool ideas to make union retirement more comfortable
- Winter 2010: Jump-Start Your Financial Recovery with Tax Savings
- Fall 2009: What Does Health Care Reform Mean for You?
- Summer 2009: Saving for Retirement in Tough Economic Times
- Winter 2009: Holding the Line in Diffcult Times