Entertainment Discounts for Union Members
Save on everything from movie tickets and theme park tickets to sporting events and museums.
The Union Plus Entertainment Discount Difference:
- Offers the largest variety of discounts at over 50 theme parks, sporting events, theater, movies, restaurants, Costco and more. PLUS - even more theme parks can be added when there is sufficient interest.
- Discounts are very competitive - union members receive some of the best entertainment discounts available to any organization.
- Union members receive unique services - you can elect to receive e-mails about the newest discounts at theaters and sporting events. No other provider has that ability.
- Group sales can be arranged for 20 or more for theater and sporting events if not already included in the current offerings.
- Easy online ordering or call 1-800-565-3712. Use ID number in green box below after registering.
Relax...you can afford it!
You deserve a break - both from work and high entertainment costs. Through the program provider, Working Advantage, union members can use Union Plus Entertainment Discounts - including movie ticket, video and theme park discounts.
The program helps union members save on their entertainment by allowing them to purchase tickets and passes at a discount. Simply use the program ID number in the green box below after registering (required by Working Advantage) to access the discounts. Union members can purchase tickets and passes over the Internet, by phone, or by mail.
Entertainment discount features
- Headed to Vegas? Purchase Power Pass, providing you entry into the most exciting tours and attractions that Las Vegas has to offer, with a combined value of over $300 in admission fees and coupons. Includes "Fast Tracking" which allows pass holders to skip the line at many attractions!
- Save time and money when you give gift certificates - including Bath & Body Works, Macy's gift cards and much more!
- Savings up to $19 per ticket at theme parks across the country - including Adventure Island, Busch Gardens, Hershey Park, Paramount's Great America, SeaWorld, Six Flags and Universal Studio*
- Movie ticket savings up to 40% off regular ticket price at AMC, CineMark, City Cinemas, Clearview Cinemas, Crown Theaters, Harkins Theatres, Hoyts Cinemas, Landmark, Loews, Mann, Marcus, Pacific Theatres, Regal Cinemas and United Artists
- Discounts on music including Apple iTunes, Music123, eMusic, and more.
- Sight-seeing savings at theaters, Broadway shows, museums, aquariums, zoos and sporting events like Major League Baseball in selected cities - New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Jersey, Philadelphia and San Francisco
- Discount ski lift tickets for New England Ski resorts
- When purchasing theater tickets make sure you look for the union label. Click here to check out the Actor's Equity and non-Equity productions.
- Play car games to help keep you and your children entertained on long road trips. One idea: Create teams based on where people are in the car. Each team counts the cows they see on their side of the car. The team with the most cows by the end of the trip wins. Click here for other car trip games.
The Union Plus Entertainment Discounts are available in all United States. All attractions and events are US based.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Union Plus credit cardholders
- View your entertainment options and order movie tickets, theme park tickets and more on the program provider, Working Advantage, site. You must register by clicking in the "How to access" box above in order to get the member ID number to use when ordering through Working Advantage.
- Log in to your Working Advantage site here.
- If you are having trouble logging in, please contact Working Advantage's Customer Service at 1-800-565-3712 or email@example.com.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.