Discounts on Movie Tickets
Union Plus Movie Ticket Discount Difference:
- Pre-order your tickets to the movies and save! Buy multiple tickets and use them over time.
- Variety of discounts.
- Competitive discounts for union families.
- Members receive unique services, including e-mails about the newest discounts and group sales for 20 or more for events not included in the current offerings.
Go to the movies - and save!
Let Union Plus entertain you - and we'll cut the costs! Order your movie tickets through our program provider, Working Advantage and save up to 48% off of box office prices.
Choose from many national and local theater chains -- including AMC, Regal, National Amusements, Cinemark and Rave!
Movie discount features
How it works:
Stock up on discounted tickets to use over time or take the whole family out this weekend! All tickets will ship within 1 business day of the order being placed and can be used upon receipt. Regal E-Tickets are available for you to print and use immediately upon purchase.
Following are just a few of the participating movie theater chains. Click on the offers below to learn more or visit WorkingAdvantage.com for a complete listing of discounts available to working families:
- AMC Gold -- Save up to 36%
- AMC Silver -- Save up to 48%
- Landmark -- Save up to 21%
- Movico -- Save up to 25%
- Rave Cinemas Unrestricted Ticket -- Save up to 30%
- Regal Premiere Super Saver -- Save up to 33%
- Regal Premiere Super Saver E-Ticket - E-Tickets!
- Regal VIP Super Saver -- Save up to 42%
Discounts also available at: Bow Tie, City Cinemas, Cinemark, Clearview, Dickinson, Frank, Harkins, Malco, Marcus, Pacific, Showcase Prestige, UltraStar, and Wehrenberg Theaters. Plus many more!
The Union Plus Entertainment Discounts, including movie ticket discounts, are available in the United States. It is not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Who is eligible?
- All dues-paying labor union members
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows of union members
The Union Plus program provider, Working Advantage, is here to help you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET. Please call 1-800-565-3712 during regular business hours or email us anytime by clicking below.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.