Vision Discounts Program
The Union Plus Vision Discounts Program Difference:
- Lowest access fee: Union Plus Health Savings Vision Discounts program includes entire household for same fee. Most others charge extra for spouse & dependents
- Large provider networks
- Program provider, Careington International, has exemplary reputation
- Low-cost group plans for unions
Start saving on your out-of-pocket health costs
- Call 1-877-570-4845 (M-F, 9:30 am - 6:30 pm ET). You can cancel within 30 days and receive a full refund.
- Before you make the call, please have the birthdates of any family members you plan to sign-up.
- Check participating providers in your area here.
Vision Discounts Program Features
|Example of discounts||Typical included services||Providers|
|Save an average of 15% off brand name drugs
40% off generic drugs
|Brand name and generic drugs of all types||56,000 pharmacies nationwide including participating Rite Aid and Safeway stores.
Search for participating pharmacies in your area.
Or get even greater savings when you choose to have convenient, money-saving mail-order prescriptions delivered right to your door.
|Save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear.||
||Over 40,000 providers nationwide, including:
|Medical & Diabetic Supplies|
|Save 20% to 40% off retail prices on disposable medical supplies
Save 20% to 30% on durable medical supplies
|Disposable medical supplies, including diabetic needles, syringes, test strips and more.
Durable diabetic supplies and other durable medical equipment
|Established mail-order program
Orders can be made via phone or mail and are conveniently delivered to your door.
|Foot & Ankle Care|
|Save 20% to 50% off the normal charges for foot and ankle care services||
||3,500 podiatrists nationwide
Search for a participating foot care provider in your area.
|Save on hearing evaluations and exams.
Save 20-25% on all hearing aids at any HearPO provider
||More than 2,300 locations nationwide.
Search for a participating hearing care provider in your area.
Healthy Living Tips
This program is available to United States residents, but not available in Canada and Guam.
The Vision Discounts, Dental Discounts Health Savings programs are not available in Montana and Vermont.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children may be included
- Union Plus credit cardholders
- Interested in Dental Discounts Program, but not yet a member of the program? Find participating dentists, vision care providers, pharmacies, podiatry and hearing service providers in your area here.
- If you already are a member of Union Plus Health Savings, please search for providers in your area here.
- Read Union Plus Health Savings program FAQs
- Customer service questions? Call Careington International at 1-877-570-4845 (M-F, 9:30 am - 6:30 pm ET).
- NOTE: If you have questions about the new Medicare Part D prescription drug insurance program (NOT a Union Plus program), you should contact www.medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.