Discount Propane for Union Families
Get your $100 rebate on a new propane tank from your Propane USA supplier.
Call 1-888-767-9185Sign Up Online
The Union Plus Propane Difference:
- Annual average savings of $300 to $400 for union member customers
- $10 off first year of membership
- $50 for free propane
- $100 for purchase of a new propane tank from your Propane USA supplier
- Satisfaction guaranteed or money back
- No long-term contract and no cancellation restrictions or fees
- No tank rental fees, delivery fees, low-usage fees or other nuisance charges
- Top rated and pre-screened local propane suppliers.
- Available in: CT, FL, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA and RI
- Also check Union Plus Heating Oil Discounts to save an average of $200 to $300 annually
Warm up to these savings
If you use propane in your home, you know how expensive it can be, and not just for fuel but for tank rental fees, delivery fees and more.
The Union Plus Propane Discount from Propane USA can help you dramatically reduce your total cost of propane. You won't pay ANY fees--not for your tank, deliveries or anything else.
Plus you'll save an average of 25 to 40 cents per gallon on your propane. Most participants can expect to save $300-$400 a year on propane.
When you use this discount, Propane USA will also make a contribution to the Union Plus Scholarship Fund.
Who benefits? Union members who use propane and live in:
- Southern Maine
- Eastern and Central Massachusetts
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
The Union Plus Propane Discount Program is available in CT, FL, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, and RI.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union member
- Union Plus Credit Card cardholders
- Call the Union Plus Propane program provider, Propane USA, customer service at 1-888-767-9185 or complete the contact form on the Propane USA site.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.