There's more to credit than having and using a credit card. Get tips for saving - and using credit wisely as you build, maintain, even rebuild your credit rating.
The following resources are designed to help clarify the credit process.
UNION PLUS CREDIT 101
- 9 New Credit Card Protections
- Union Credit Doctor videos
- Top ten credit questions
- 10 ways to cope with financial upheaval
CREDIT REPORTS & CREDIT SCORES
- Credit score facts
- What factors determine credit score
- How to establish credit and address problems with your credit report
- 4 ways to improve your credit
- 10 ways to improve your credit score
- Consumers beware: "credit killers"
- Your credit score: every point counts
- What you get with free credit reports
CREDIT COUNSELING & ADVICE
- Union Plus Credit Counseling
- Avoiding identity theft
- 3 ways to avoid credit card fees
- Money scams: don't get taken!
Are You Struggling with Debt?
You're not alone. U.S. consumer debt is at an all-time high.
Find resources to help you identify any problems you might have as well as tips and resources to help you take action. Take action now.
Worried About the Financial Crisis?
Few working Americans are old enough to have experienced anything like today's financial crisis.
Do you know what percentage of your income should go toward personal debt?
Budgeting using percentages as a guideline helps you increase savings, repay and reduce debt, and identify expenses that can be reduced. Learn more now.