FICO Credit Score and Online Credit Report Discounts from myFICO
The Union Plus Credit Score Discount Difference:
The Union Plus Credit Score Discount has been discontinued. If you've used this service in the past, you can log into the main myFICO website and access your account.
Consumer credit & money tips
- Under U.S. law, the three major credit reporting agencies are required to let you examine your credit report at no charge once each year. Also, you can purchase your FICO® credit score for only $7.95. Visit annualcreditreport.com.
- Check out Credit Education 101 for tips on how to improve your credit score and more.
- Learn about the five areas of credit scoring and what you can do to improve your FICO credit score.
- Learn about the most recent changes in FICO® scores.
- FALLACY: A poor credit score will haunt me forever.
FACT: Just the opposite is true. A score is a "snapshot" of your credit risk at a particular point in time. It changes as new information is added to your bank and credit bureau files. Learn more about credit score facts.
- You can reach myFICO customer service at 1-800-319-4433, Mon-Fri 6 am to 6 pm PST and Sat 7 am to 4 pm PST.
- Link to the myFICO Online Support Center here.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.