Online Tax Preparation Services
The Union Plus Online Tax Preparation Service Difference:
The Union Plus TurboTax Discount has been discontinued. If you've used this service in the past, you can log into the main TurboTax website and access your past tax returns.
|Tax Tips||Customer Service|
- Get a jump start on your taxes. Early filers avoid last-minute stress and get refunds sooner. Gather your records in advance including W-2s and 1099s. Remember to save a copy for your files. Get more tips.
- Does your state support electronic tax return filing? States and territories that do not support electronic filing of income tax returns prepared by Union Plus Online Tax Preparation Services are Alaska, Washington, Wyoming, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Puerto Rico, and Guam. Get answers to other frequently asked questions about electronic tax filing.
- Help with Income Tax Questions - on the IRS site
- If someone tells you that you don't have to pay taxes, check out The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments. This IRS.gov exclusive addresses some of the more common false "legal" arguments made by those opposed to compliance with the federal tax laws.
- Tax Scams and Fraud Alerts - on the IRS site
- Understanding Taxes - on the IRS site
Former Union Plus Tax users: If you need your 2007 return, you may print it out here (Information should be available beginning January 20, 2009). The Tax Edge site is no longer endorsed by Union Privilege and there are no longer any union benefits.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.