Union Plus Motor Club - 24 Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance for Union Families
$40 in Gas Rebates
When you sign up
for one year of service
1-800-454-8722 Enroll Online
The Union Plus Motor Club Difference:
- Union Plus Motor Club is less expensive than AAA* - so labor union members enjoy low yearly membership fees
- One price covers you and your entire household. $69 a year or $6.90 a month.
- Receive $40 in gas rebate vouchers when signing up for one year of service.
- You are covered in almost any vehicle you own, rent or lease*
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or receive your unused membership fee.
- Towing service even if you haven't signed up for a $69.99 flat fee+
- To enroll or learn more, call 1-800-454-8722 or sign up online.
*Automobiles and light duty trucks only.
+10 mile limit for tow
You benefit and are protected with these emergency roadside assistance services
The Union Plus Motor Club membership will be there for you for all your roadside assistance needs, including:
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance - Up to $125 per incident, 3 times a year.
- $69.99 Flat Rate - Pay as you go service for service after 3 calls
- Emergency Towing to your home, a dealership, or your mechanic.
- Battery Boost to jump-start your battery.
- Flat Tire Change to remove your flat and install your inflated spare.
- Lockout Service to get you back inside your vehicle.
- Fuel Delivery up to 2 gallons if you run out of gas.
You'll benefit from emergency roadside assistance plans featuring nationwide 24-7 service with an extensive network of reputable auto service and emergency towing service providers.
- All motor club customer service calls are handled in North America. Competitors typically outsource to save money.
- Coverage for drivers no matter what vehicle they are driving.
- Expert Opinion provides you with a second opinion on service or repair estimates from ASE-certified mechanics.
Administered by Drive America, labor union members save with the Union Plus Motor Club membership.
"I've been a member for almost a year, and though I've only had to call for service twice, both times...service was delivered SO MUCH faster & the entire process from start to finish was so much easier compared to AAA. A GREAT VALUE for the price!! " -- David
Online: Sign up on the Drive America site.
Phone: Call 1-800-454-8722.
Motor club features
- Emergency roadside assistance and locksmith services up to $125 per service call. 3 auto service calls per year for you and your family.
- $40 rebate towards gas purchases when paying for a yearly membership.
- Roadside assistance plans cover you whether you are the driver or a passenger in any auto.
- If you have exceeded your allowable Covered claim amount in any 12 month period, additional Pay-As-You-Go services are available at a cost of $69.95 per incident. The service covers towing (up to 10 miles*, jumpstarts, tire changes, lockouts, and fuel delivery. You must pay for each service with a valid credit card at the time service is dispatched.
- 27,000 independent, dependable auto repair and car towing service providers across the United States to ensure 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- All calls answered in the United States of America.
- Free maps, road atlases, trip routing, travel assistance, towing services, locksmith services, mobile repair services.
- ASE certified mechanics available for second opinions on auto repairs and services.
*If the towing distance is above 10 miles, an additional fee will be charged. You will be informed about the cost prior to dispatch.
Car travel tips
How to use the
What happens if I need 24 hour emergency roadside assistance services?
- Call the dedicated 24/7 toll-free number.
- You will be greeted by an agent who will ask if you are in a safe roadside location; if you are not in a safe location, law enforcement will be contacted and roadside security assistance requested.
- The agent will verify your emergency roadside assistance plan coverage, determine your auto repair service needs, and explain when service should arrive (approximately 45 minutes in most cases.)
- The motor club agent will remind you that this is a "sign and drive" roadside assistance service up to $125; basically you will have no out-of-pocket costs for any service under $125.
- You will receive an automatic call back to insure that the emergency roadside assistance service has arrived.
When is my membership effective?
The membership effective date is determined by the date the first membership payment is made.
Does my membership cover me in any car?
As a motor club member you are provided roadside assistance in almost any vehicle you may be driving or riding in. Vehicles include: automobiles, pickups, company vehicles, rented vehicles, or trucks (single rear axle).
Do I get membership cards? Do my dependents get membership cards?
Yes, you will receive a personalized membership card for yourself. Your family members may photocopy the card and keep it with them if they need service.
How can I obtain a handbook?
Member handbooks can be accessed online through the members’ section of our Web site. A copy of the handbook will be mailed in the fulfillment packet you receive when you sign up.
Can married children or grandchildren be included as additional members?
No, however, grandparents may add coverage on grandchildren if they are the legal guardians for that child.
Does the year of my car make a difference?
Is there a physical examination or age limit for membership?
Is a driver’s test or applicable state license needed for membership?
Is there a toll-free number that I can call for service?
Yes, Drive America Roadside Assistance Dispatch Service is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Is there any out of pocket expense or deductible?
What do I do if I am outside of the U.S.?
Services can normally be provided directly by an authorized independent service provider through the Drive America Roadside Dispatch Service. However, this service is not available when you are traveling outside the United States or Canada. If the dispatch service is not available, simply call the independent service provider of your choice and Drive America will reimburse you up to $125 per disablement for covered Roadside Assistance Services.
Do I have to fill out a claim form to be reimbursed?
For Roadside Assistance Service reimbursement, no claim form is necessary. Just mail the original receipt showing the:
1. Name and address of provider
2. Date of service
3. Description of service provided
4. Amount paid for service
5. Name and address of member
6. Make and model of disabled vehicle
7. Membership number
Will Drive America reimburse me if I do not or cannot use Drive America’s Roadside Assistance Dispatch Service for wrecker or towing service?
Yes. This includes wrecker service to free any stuck or stalled vehicle that is covered by Drive America’s Roadside Service and towing that vehicle to the service provider of your choice.
Will Drive America reimburse me for a battery boost or delivery and installation of a battery at the disablement site?
Yes, however, Drive America will not reimburse you for the cost of the battery.
Do you sell your list of members?
Drive America respects the privacy of our members. We do not sell, rent, lease or license a list of our members or any nonpublic personal information that they have provided.
Can a membership be cancelled by Drive America?
Yes, by Drive America sending written notice to the member’s last known address as permitted by state law.
The Union Plus Motor Club is not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, or Canada.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired labor union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children may be
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Union Plus credit cardholders
- Call the dedicated 24/7 toll-free emergency roadside assistance number for Union Plus Motor Club at 1-866-437-9274. All calls answered in the United States.
- If you are a motor club member, you can register and sign in to the Drive America Web site here.
- Drive America's customer service: Union Plus Motor Club members may call 1-800-454-8722 from 7 am to 6 pm CST, Monday-Friday
- Or send general comments or questions to Drive America via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.
The Union Plus Motor Club membership is a better value than AAA
Allstate Motor Club Deluxe
Member + 1 family member
*Based on pricing from the Mid-Atlantic AAA Club