Pet Food, Medication & Toy Discounts
The Union Plus Pet Medication & Toy Program Difference:
- Save $1 off all pet medications and flea/tick products. Order your pet's maintenance medications online and save.
- Save 10% on pet food, toys and supplies when you order online here.*
- Use your Union Plus Credit Card and save an additional 5% on pet food, toys and supplies.
- Over 1,000 Made in the USA pet products available
Shop online at the Union Plus Pet Store. Savings are applied at checkout.
Taking Care of Your Pet
The Union Plus Pet Food, Medication and Toy Discount program allows union members to purchase pet food, supplies & medication at highly competitive rates.
In addition to the already great pricing available, union members will get a 10% discount on all purchases of supplies, and $1 off all prescription medication and flea & tick products. Save an additional 5% when you use your Union Plus Credit Card.
Union Plus Pet Food, Medication & Toys Savings program may be used in conjunction with traditional pet insurance to save you money on all pet medical bills.
How does the Union Plus Pet Medication Savings work?
- Visit the Union Plus Online Pet Store to find your pet's medication. Add the medication to your shopping cart.
- Add your Pet, Add your Vet! Once you've placed your order, proceed to check out where you can add your pet's name and the contact information for your veterinarian. We'll get in touch with the veterinary clinic to verify your pet's prescription for you!
- Sit back and relax. Once your pet's prescription has been verified, we'll have it shipped to your door!
Upon receipt of an order for prescription medication, our pharmacy will fax a request to the customer's veterinarian for the prescription. Prescriptions must be faxed or mailed to our licensed pharmacy. Upon receipt of the prescription from the veterinarian, the order will be shipped.
- For even more savings have you pet microchipped and register the chip with 24PetWatch. Once the pet is registered you may call 1-866-597-2424 and purchase a lifetime maintenance plan that will provide up to 55% discounts at over 62,000 local pharmacies for those medications that cannot be purchased online. The lifetime maintenance plan has a onetime fee of $49.95.
|Program Features||Eligibility||Customer Service|
- Union members save 10% off purchases of pet toys and supplies*
- Save an additional 5% when you use your Union Plus Credit Card
- Union members save $1 on medications and flea/tick products
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- A portion of all Union Plus Pet Store proceeds are donated back to local animal welfare organizations across the US.
*Discounts will show when you check out.
The Union Plus Pet Food, Medication & Toy Savings Program is available in the Unites States and Canada. It is not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Union Plus credit cardholders
- Working America members
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.