If you have a pet, think about how much you spend on it. Wouldn't you like some discounts to help curb your costs?
These Union Plus pet programs will help protect your pets and your wallet.
Preventative Pet Care
A good diet and preventative health care is the best way to keep pets healthy and to avoid big veterinary bills. Read more advice on pet health.
Pet Savings & Services
Save up to 10% on pet insurance. Get details about pet insurance benefits and how to enroll at UnionPlusPets.com or call 1-866-473-7387 (9 am - 12 am ET M-F and 10 am - 8 pm ET on Sat.)
Save 25% on veterinary services. 3 Month Trial for $1. Learn more about the Union Plus Pet Health Care Savings or call 1-888-789-PETS (1-888-789-7387) from 9 am - 5 pm ET M-F and use this program code: UPFREE.
Save 10% on pet food, toys and other supplies. Also save on pet medications. Learn more about the Union Plus Pet Food, Medication, Toys & Supplies discount program.
See a list of union-made pet products here OR text PETS to 22555 to have a list sent directly to your phone.
- When should you vaccinate your young pets? Get the details and timelines here.
- How should you approach dental care for your pets? Read the answer and more pet preventative care here.
- What to look for on pet food label
- What are the warning signs for pet heat stroke and what should you do? Find out this and more pet safety tips here.
- Choose union-made pet products here.