Six Flags Theme Parks
The Union Plus Six Flags Discount Difference:
- Offers the greatest variety of discounts
- Very competitive discounts for union families
- Union members receive unique services, including e-mails about the newest discounts and theme parks can be added when there is sufficient interest
Enjoy the thrill and excitement at your local Six Flags Theme Park! The Union Plus Entertainment Discount through Working Advantage offers the following discounts on tickets to Six Flags Parks. Tickets are valid for the current season and may be used anytime.
|Six Flags Details||Eligibility||Customer Service|
Six Flags Details
For all the links below and in order to purchase tickets to the following parks, you will be asked to complete a free registration process on the Working Advantage Web site.
- Six Flags America (DC/MD) -- Save $23.75
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (CA) -- Save $16.49
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (TX) -- Save $18.86
- Six Flags Great Adventure & Wild Safari (NJ) -- Save $31.54
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey (NJ) -- Save $10.49
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (KY) -- Save $16
- Six Flags New England (MA) -- Save $12.04
- Six Flags the Great Escape (NY) -- Save $14.99
The Union Plus Entertainment Discounts, including Six Flags discounts, are available in the United States. The program is not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Who is eligible?
- All dues-paying labor union members
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- The Union Plus program provider, Working Advantage, is here to help you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm ET. Please call 1-800-565-3712 during regular business hours or email Working Advantage anytime by clicking here.
- Browse your entertainment and gift certificate discount options on the Working Advantage site.
- Read help on the Working Advantage site.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.