The Union Plus Credit Card is one of the most consumer-friendly credit cards in the nation:
1. All calls answered in the U.S.A. – calls are never outsourced and sent offshore.
2. Competitve rates and highly rated customer service.
3. No penalty rates on existing balances for cardholders who miss a payment or who go overlimit.
The Union Plus Credit Card also offers many unique benefits available only to union members and their families that are administered by Union Privilege, including:
4. Member Advocates – Union members of OPEIU Local 2 are available to help cardholders resolve any unresolved problems or concerns.
5. Job Loss Grants of $250 to help cardholders who become unemployed.
6. Hospital Care Grants of $1,000 to help cardholders and their families with large unreimbursed hospital expenses.
7. Disability Grants of $1,000 to $2,250 to help cardholders out of work due to a recent disability.
8. Strike Grants of $250 for union members who are on strike or locked out for 30 days or more.
9. Union Plus Scholarship provides $150,000 in grants of $400 to $4,000 for college, trade, technical sand graduate school.
10. Disaster Grants of $500 to help cardholders dealing with natural disaster.
11. Free credit and budget counseling from the nation’s largest non-profit credit counseling agency.
12. No fee bankruptcy counseling and debt management plans.
14. Provides financial support to the Labor Movement.
15. More than 20 additional discounts, including savings on travel, AT&T wireless, Goodyear tires and service, entertainment, Consumer Reports online, pets, union-printed checks, union-made clothing, new and used cars, health club memberships and more.