Save Big with Union Plus Mortgages for Union Families
Over 200,000 union families* already benefit from these key Union Plus Mortgage features:
receive a $500 gift card after closing when you buy or refinance
"Saving big at closing is like winning the lottery!"
— MEGAN McCLAIN,
HER FATHER'S UNION IS UA
GET EXTRA FINANCIAL PROTECTION when you need it most
"If it wasn't for my union's support, I probably would have lost my house."
— LEON SIERRA, IUOE LOCAL 428
Share Your Story
Thank you for sharing.
Your story has been sent.
* Active/retired union members, their parents and children are eligible
Buying a home
Resources for home buyers
- Check interest rates and other resources at the Chase Mortgage Education Center.
- Find out how much home you can afford with free same-day prequalification
- Are you better off renting?
- How much home can you afford?
- Also visit the Chase First-Time Home Buyer Site.
How the “Welcome to Your First Home Award” works:
Applying for the "Welcome to Your First Home Award" is easy.
Within 90 days after you close your mortgage loan, you’ll receive an application in the mail, a Union Membership Verification form and a pre-addressed envelope. To apply, you must return the following to Union Plus by the deadline shown on the application:
- The completed application form
- The Union Verification form, completed by you and a representative of your local union
- A short, written description (up to 500 words, typed or printed legibly) of your experience with the Union Plus Mortgage loan process and what owning your first home means to you.
Union Plus Mortgage Program through Chase
To learn more about the unique benefits available to union members,
their parents and children, call, click or come in.
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 10 pm ET
Saturdays: 9 am to 5 pm ET
All calls answered in the U.S.
Unique union assistance if you’re struggling with mortgage payments
Other resources for ALL union members:
- Federal government’s Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
- Worried about falling behind on your mortgage payments? The Union Plus Save My Home Hotline may be able to help. Don't wait until you’re facing foreclosure — call 1-866-490-5361, any time day or night.
- For free budgeting and credit counseling advice, click here or call Money Management International (MMI), the Union Plus Credit Counseling provider at 1-877-833-1745.
- Access free bankruptcy counseling & services from Union Plus Credit Counseling.
- And find more debt-reducing resources and tools at UnionDebtHelp.org.
- ONLY current/retired union members are eligible for the Welcome to Your First Home Award.
- ONLY current/retired union members, their spouses, parents and children are eligible for the Union Plus mortgage assistance program.