Job Loss Grant For Union Plus Credit Cardholders
Union Plus Hardship Assistance
Union Plus Job Loss Grant Can Help If You're Laid Off
$300 payment to Union Plus Credit Cardholders or Teamster Privilege Credit Cardholders who have been laid off and meet the requirements below.
- You must be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder or Teamster Privilege Credit Cardholder in good standing at the time the job loss occurred.
- You must complete the required application and provide documentation that you, a joint-owner, or authorized user of your Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card account and have been continuously unemployed due to an involuntary job loss or layoff (other than a strike or lockout) for at least 90 consecutive days within the 12-month period prior to the date you submit an application.
- The job loss must have occurred at least three (3) months after you became a Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Cardholder.
- You may only receive one Job Loss Grant for any one Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card account. If you have multiple Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card accounts, you can only receive one Job Loss Grant for any unique job loss event.
How to Apply
- Collect and copy the required documentation:
- Proof of the date of your job loss, showing it occurred within the last twelve months prior to your date of application.
- Your latest unemployment insurance statement(s) which must show 90 days of continuous unemployment
- Complete the online application form
- Print your confirmation email, sign and mail all required documentation to:
Union Plus Job Loss Grant
1100 First Street, NE, Suite 850
Washington, DC 20002
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for application processing. You will be notified by mail when your application has been approved or denied.
- If approved for the grant, payment will be made directly to you.
- If you choose, you may also scan and email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to our secure fax line at 866-481-5568. However, please be sure to include the application with the documentation. Cellphone photos of documents are discouraged.