Six Flags Theme Parks
Enjoy the excitement and thrill at your local Six Flags Theme Park!
The Union Plus Six Flags Discount Difference:
- Offers the greatest variety of discounts
- Very competitive discounts for union families
- Union members receive unique services, including e-mails about the newest discounts and theme parks can be added when there is sufficient interest
Six Flags Details
In order to purchase tickets to the following parks, you will be asked to complete a free registration process on the Working Advantage Web site.
Save 25% to 45% on tickets at:
- Six Flags America - Maryland, Washington, DC
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - San Francisco, CA
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - Los Angeles, CA
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas - San Antonio, TX
- Six Flags Over Texas - Arlington, TX
- Six Flags Great Adventure - Jackson, NJ
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - Los Angeles, CA; Artlington, TX
- Six Flags White Water - Atlanta, GA
- Six Flags Over Georgia - Atlanta, GA
- Six Flags Great America - Chicago, IL
- Six Flags New England - Springfield, MA
- Six Flags Over St. Louis - St. Louis, MO
- Six Flags the Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom - Lake George, NY
The Union Plus Entertainment Discounts, including Six Flags discounts, are available in the United States. The program is not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Who is eligible?
- All dues-paying labor union members
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- The Union Plus program provider, Working Advantage, is here to help you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm ET. Please call 1-800-565-3712 during regular business hours or email Working Advantage anytime by clicking here.
- Browse your entertainment and gift certificate discount options on the Working Advantage site.
- Read help on the Working Advantage site.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.