Health Club Discounts
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Union Plus Health Club Discounts Difference:
- Lowest Price Guarantee: If a health club offers you a lower fee, GlobalFit will beat it by 5%.
- Real savings: Union families save an average of nearly $200 a year or $16 a month.
- Choose from 10,000 gyms: Including 24 Hour Fitness, Curves and Anytime Fitness.
- Flexibility: Transfer to another network gym, visit other gyms when traveling, and freeze your membership.
- Best prices on name-brand at home fitness products like Total Gym, The Mediterranean Wellness Program and Zumba DVDs.
- Get discounted rates & find participating gyms: Find a gym or call 1-800-294-1500.
*For transfer, freeze and travel options, some restrictions apply at select gyms & chains.
For special union family rates, you must enroll directly through GlobalFit.
Find a gym and save
- Enter your zip code to find a participating gym - or
- Call 1-800-294-1500. Say you're a Union Plus member.
Union families - get fit for less
Through GlobalFit, get the lowest rates on new memberships at fitness clubs, including select 24 Hour Fitness, Curves, Anytime Fitness, Sport & Health and Bally's Total Fitness.
- Discounts on initiation fees and lowest price guarantee on monthly fees.
- 15% off The Mediterranean Wellness Program -- in addition to promotional offers.
- Savings on home fitness videos and equipment - including Zumba DVDs and Total Gym.
Other program benefits
- Free guest passes - check out a health club before joining or use health clubs in other cities when traveling.
- Transfer membership between participating health clubs for a $10 transfer fee.
- Freeze* your fitness club membership up to 2 months.
*Not available at all clubs.
Other healthy living programs
- Online exercise & nutrition programs.
- Health Coaching.
- Smoking Cessation.
Healthy Living Tips
- A New England Journal of Medicine study showed that 90,000 fatal cancers could be avoided if Americans maintained a healthy body weight.
- Eat within 1 hour after exercise. Your muscles absorb nutrients most efficiently during this time.
- Trying to quit smoking? Need a coach to help lose weight? If you're ready to improve your health but aren't sure how to start, try one of these affordable, custom-tailored programs.
How do I enroll in a gym through GlobalFit?
To find a gym that's right for you visit www.globalfit.com/unionplus, or call toll-free at 800-294-1500. To receive your exclusive Union Plus rate your enrollent must be handled directly through GlobalFit and not at the gym.
Should I call GlobalFit or my gym directly to cancel?
All requests, including a request to cancel, must be done through GlobalFit and not at the gym. You can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 215-751-1993, or send a registered/certified letter to GlobalFit, 1818 Market Street, Suite 2710, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Can my family members join GlobalFit?
Yes GlobalFit s extended to family members including spouse, domestic partner and dependent children.
What if there is no participating fitness center in my area?
GlobalFit currently has 10,000 participating gyms nationwide and continually adds new locations to its network. GlobalFit also offers exclusive discounts on name-brand at-home fitness and nutrition options such as Total Gym, Zumba DVDs and The Mediterranean Wellness Program.
The Union Plus Health Club Discounts are currently available in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children may be included
- Extended family of union members, including parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc.
- Union Plus credit cardholders
- For live assistance call GlobalFit customer service at 1-800-294-1500.
- Globalfit members may register and log in at the GlobalFit site.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.