Help to Policyholders Impacted by Severe Weather in Tennessee and Kentucky
Resources are available to MetLife Auto and Home policyholders who have been impacted by the severe weather in Tennessee and Kentucky.
MetLife Auto & Home’s claim organization stands ready to assist their customers impacted by severe weather in Kentucky and Tennessee. As of March 3, there have been reports of at least 22 deaths and heavy damage, particularly in the Nashville area.
MetLife’s National Catastrophe Response Team is ready to handle any incoming claims, and their claim personnel are prepared to:
- Help customers secure shelter, as needed.
- Guide customers through temporary repairs.
- Issue checks for immediate expenses.
- Promptly compensate customers for any damage to property.
Filing a Property Claim
If you need to file a property claim:
- Phone: 800-854-6011
- Fax: 866-743-1546. OR
- Email: MET_CAT@metlife.com
Catastrophe Response Vehicle Updates
Updates on CAT vehicle locations will be provided as available.
Tips for Staying Safe
These are other resources that can help you stay safe! Please share these links with your family and friends:
- On Facebook - 30 Second Advance Planning Video - 3 quick tips.
- On Twitter- #Hurricane evacuation prep & simple tips.
- Hurricane Safety - Staying safe and what to pack in your emergency kit.
This important update was brought to you by Union Plus Auto and Home Insurance. MetLife Auto & Home® lets union members compare and save on home and auto insurance.
Call 855-666-5797 and mention your discount code: DJ7.
Easily compare and save with multiple quotes from highly rated carriers.GET YOUR PERSONALIZED QUOTES TODAY
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates, Warwick, RI.
© 2018 MetLife Auto & Home | 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886