Free credit advice for union members
Tired of getting calls from collection agencies? Talk to an experienced consumer credit counseling advisor about how to take control of your debt.
Take control of your credit
If you’re struggling to get control of your debt, it may be time to ask for help. Get a free consumer credit counseling session to help you get back on the road to financial recovery.
Complete a confidential request for consumer credit counseling online. There are no confusing gimmicks or overwhelming options. Just sound advice that'll help you stop collection agencies from controlling your financial life.Submit a request
How does credit counseling work?
Certified, experienced consumer credit counseling advisors listen to you and your needs, then help you develop a plan of action for debt repayment that you can follow to help eliminate your debt.
Your free session covers:
- Complete financial review, including budget analysis and credit management counseling.
- Assistance in budgeting or advice on sources of additional income.
- Advice on how to work with creditors.
- An Action Plan that summarizes your financial situation, provides a budget and timeline for reaching your debt management and repayment goals, and restates action items.
- Referral to a social service organization in your area, if appropriate.
- Referral to Union Plus Legal Service or Union Plus Mortgage Assistance program, if appropriate.
Your questions, answered.
If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look what people are saying
The assistance we received certainly helped us deal with the realities of the situation.
Thomas O. IAFF Local 90
What I’m so impressed by is the fact that Union Plus is providing benefits for and actually caring about hard working Americans.
Meesha T. AFT Member