About Union Plus
The AFL-CIO created Union Privilege in 1986 to provide union members and their families with valuable consumer benefits. With Union Plus benefits, your union membership "pays" at work and at home.
By using the collective buying power of unions, we are able to offer valuable, discounted products and services exclusively to working families. Savings. Service. Solidarity.
The Union Plus Promise
Union Plus benefits, offered by Union Privilege, serve the interests of today's working families. The Union Plus brand promises the value, quality service and cost-savings that union members deserve.
At Union Privilege, we are committed to improving the quality of life of working families through our unique products and services. We achieve our mission through:
- Solidarity: Using the strength of unions and purchasing power of more than 13 million union members, we can negotiate good programs at competitive prices.
- Savings & Unique Programs: Quality programs and services promote better lifestyles for working families - including scholarships, travel discounts, auto insurance, financial services, legal service, everyday savings, hardship assistance and much more. To see a list of ALL your union's Union Plus benefits, click here.
- Service: Union Plus staff support consumers and advocate your rights and the best services with Union Plus program providers. Plus our consumer tips and resources help union members make informed decisions for themselves and their families.
Read more about the Union Plus commitment to the labor movement and social responsibility here.
We are happy to assist union members with their questions related to the Union Plus benefits, but we are not authorized to assist with other union-related issues such as dues payments, questions about pensions or health insurance.
- Getting started with Union Plus benefits
- Labor Responsibility - From the day of our founding by the AFL-CIO, labor-friendly, social responsibility has been a core value at Union Privilege.
- General FAQ
- Union Plus E-News Sign-Up - Stay informed about the latest Union Plus benefits and consumer advice with this free monthly e-newsletter.
- Staff List
- Board of Directors
- Looking for fun ways to interactive with Union Plus benefits? Send an e-card, take the Union Plus quiz or play a game.
- Tell us what you think about the Union Plus site by completing this short survey.
- For questions about a specific Union Plus benefit, first contact the Union Plus program provider.
- Still have questions or comments about a Union Plus benefit? Complete the feedback form.
- Media Inquiries: Members of the press should call Jon Ross at 202-778-9820. Union editors looking for materials to promote the benefits should visit UnionPlus.org/Ads or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Union leaders can access the online Leader Section here or contact the Union Plus Leader Line at 1-800-472-2005 or 202-293-5330 in the Washington, DC metro area.
1100 1st Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002