AFL-CIO Medicare Advantage Group Plans
Comprehensive Medicare Advantage coverage, available exclusively to retired union members and their families.Get exclusive coverage today!
Exclusive plans and benefits union families deserve
AFL-CIO Medicare Advantage plans are available exclusively to retired union members and their spouses/partners and cannot be found or bought on the open Medicare market. Exclusive benefits include:
- Brand-name prescription drug and Rx gap (or “donut hole”) coverage
- Telehealth and other virtual care options
- The same benefits in and out of the plan’s network
- Hearing and vision coverage
- Nationwide access to providers and care
- Value-added resources like SilverSneakers®: gym memberships
More of the Rx benefits you need
We don't stop at what original Medicare offers, our plans offer more health resources and benefits than original Medicare, including:
- $0 copay for select generics prescription drugs (for Premier and Value plans that include Rx).
- Prescription drug benefits with an extensive covered drug list (for Premier and Value plans that include Rx).
- A broad nationwide pharmacy network (for Premier and Value plans that include Rx).
Note: These plans are entirely voluntary. Members will be responsible for their monthly premiums.Learn more
Choose the plan that's best for you
There are multiple plans available to you. Review our plan comparison guide to see benefits and costs. Then choose the option that fits your lifestyle.Learn more
Your questions, answered.
More ways to save
Get virtual screenings, a free hearing exam and an average of 66% off retail on trusted hearing aid brands*.
Get an insurance plan that helps protect your loved ones from the unexpected.
Get free access to basic legal services or upgrade to our premium program, at a discounted price.
LiveHealth Online is the trade name of Health Management Corporation, a separate company providing telehealth services on behalf of this plan.
SilverSneakers is a trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2021 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Sydney HealthSM is offered through an arrangement with CareMarket, Inc. ©2020-2021.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is an LPPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield depends on contract renewal. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of Community Insurance Company. Independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Anthem is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.
Y0114_21_130409_I_M 06/04/2021 1032966OHMENABS BV 05/21