Open Your Eyes to Great Savings
Healthy vision is a gift. Choosing the right vision plan is a solid step toward protecting your vision and saving money.
Union Plus Vision Savings Plans offer union members and their families access to great savings eye exams, eyewear, contacts and more.
Save at more than 44,000 eye care provider and retail locations found on the EyeMed Advantage Network – a network of independent providers and national retail chains including LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Target, JC Penney and Sears Optical. Find an in-network provider in your neighborhood.
Choose from Three Levels of Savings
- EyeMed Healthy - Starting at $5/month
An eye exam plus great discounts on eyeglasses and contacts.
- EyeMed Bold - Starting at $17.50/month
Essential vision coverage to get what you need – an eye exam, plus covered allowances and coverage with copays.
- EyeMed Bright - Starting at $30/month
Even more coverage – an eye exam, and a higher level of covered allowances and coverage with copays.
All Plans Include:
- Purchase any frame in any store, you are not limited by tiers*
- Comprehensive eye exams with a maximum co-pay of $10
- Low copays and/or discounts available on lenses and frames
- Use any provider. While the best savings are at in-network providers, you have access to out-of-network benefits too.
- Online discounts. Savings at online retailers Contacts Direct and Glasses.com
- Savings on LASIK surgery