Recommended Health Care From a Name You Trust
Are you covered with health care insurance through your employer or union? If not, or you know others who need health care, you ma be able to enroll in a qualified health plan through the Working America Health Care program.
You can expect personalized, unbiased support before, during, and AFTER plan enrollment:
- Learn all you need to know about the new world of today’s health care options.
- Obtain useful tips on how to shop for the right plan including what to look for, what questions to ask, and more.
- Connect with unbiased licensed agents who are on standby to work with you one-on-one to shop, compare and find the right plan for you and your family.
Get the most out of your health insurance plan with access to a personal health advocate service to help with ongoing coordination and care — at no cost.
Why Working America Health Care?
As a member of Working America or a labor union, by enrolling in a qualified health plan through the Working America Health Care program, you and your family will have access to unique health-related member benefits such as a complimentary personal Health Advocate* with services to:
- Help coordinate all care
- Answer questions about coverage
- Understand benefits and insurance plan details
- Recommend and find the right providers / hospitals
- Explain conditions and treatments
- Untangle medical bills and, as appropriate, help resolve claims