Cash Back Rebates from Union Plus
Qualify for up to $250 in Rebates When you Switch to AT&T and Upgrade to a New Smartphone Using your Union Plus Credit Card
When you choose AT&T, you’re choosing to support more than 150,000 union members at the only nationwide unionized wireless carrier.
Plus, you can qualify for up to $250 in rebates when you switch to AT&T and upgrade to a new smartphone using your Union Plus Credit Card.*
$150 Switch Rebate
Members who move from another provider to AT&T are eligible to receive a $150 rebate from Union Plus to help offset any costs associated with moving their service. In addition, the $45 activation fee is waived for union members who switch to AT&T online through the AT&T Premier site.
Simply use your Union Plus Credit Card to purchase your new mobile device. Apply for the rebate and Union Plus will send you up to $150 if you qualify! The rebate will help to cover the costs of your smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services.
$100 Smartphone Upgrade Rebate
Whether you are an existing AT&T customer or are planning to switch to AT&T, you are eligible for a rebate of up to $100 from Union Plus when you upgrade to a new smartphone with an AT&T data plan.
Remember to use your Union Plus Credit Card to qualify for both rebates. If you don’t have a card, learn more here.
- The qualifying smartphone & data plan purchase must be made after April 1, 2012.
- You must be using the 15% AT&T Wireless Discount through Union Plus.
- You must use your Union Plus Credit Card when purchasing your new smartphone and data plan features.
- Your rebate will cover the costs of your qualifying smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services up to $100.
- You must be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder in good-standing.
- You can only receive one AT&T smartphone and change of service rebate per account per lifetime.
- Rebates are for union members only. You may need to submit further proof of your union membership upon request by Union Plus.
- Rebates are only available while funds last, so checks will be sent on a first-come, first-served basis.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program.
The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems.
Contact us at 800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online.
*Qualifying monthly data plan required. Rebate offers are available only to union member Union Plus cardholders. Rebates are limited-time offers and are only available while funds last, so checks are sent out on a first-come, first-served basis. Union Privilege is the sole sponsor and administrator of these rebates. AT&T is not a sponsor of the Union Plus rebates and is not affiliated with the administration and operation of the rebates in any way. For details, visit UnionPlus.org/ATTRebate.