When you choose AT&T, you’re choosing to support more than 150,000 union members at the only nationwide unionized wireless carrier.
$150 Switch Rebate
Members who move from another provider to AT&T are eligible to receive a $150 rebate from Union Plus to help offset any costs associated with moving their service. In addition, the $45 activation fee is waived for union members who switch to AT&T online through the AT&T Premier site.
$100 Smartphone Upgrade Rebate
Whether you are an existing AT&T customer or are planning to switch to AT&T, you are eligible for a rebate of up to $100 from Union Plus when you upgrade to a new smartphone with an AT&T data plan.
Simply use your Union Plus Credit Card or Teamster Privilege Credit Card to purchase your new mobile device. Apply for the rebate and Union Plus will send you up to $100 if you qualify! The rebate will help to cover the costs of your smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services.
Remember to use your Union Plus Credit Card or Teamster Privilege Credit Card to qualify for both rebates. If you don’t have a card, learn more here.
- You must be using the AT&T Signature Program through Union Plus.
- You must use your Union Plus Credit Card or Teamster Privilege Credit Card when purchasing your new smartphone.
- The Smartphone Upgrade Rebate will cover the costs of your qualifying smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services up to $100.
- You must be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder or Teamster Privilege Credit Credit Cardholder in good standing.
- You can only receive one AT&T smartphone and change of service rebate per account per lifetime.
- Rebates are for union members only. You may need to submit further proof of your union membership upon request by Union Plus.
- Rebates are only available while funds last, so checks will be sent on a first-come, first-served basis.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program.
The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems.
Contact us at 800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online.
*Qualifying monthly data plan required. Rebate offers are available only to union member Union Plus Credit Cardholders or Teamster Privilege Credit Cardholders. Rebates are limited-time offers and are only available while funds last, so checks are sent out on a first-come, first-served basis. Union Privilege is the sole sponsor and administrator of these rebates. AT&T is not a sponsor of the Union Plus rebates and is not affiliated with the administration and operation of the rebates in any way. For details, visit UnionPlus.org/ATTRebate.