You’ve served our country — and Wells Fargo is committed to serving you. Our goal is to enable long-lasting, sustainable homeownership, provide financial education, and support you with career transition.
A dedicated team — just for you
Wells Fargo has a team of financial professionals who have been specially trained to meet your specific needs. Their understanding of military and veteran culture makes them uniquely qualified to help you achieve your short-term and long-term financial goals.
Programs and options that put you first
- VA Loans – Wells Fargo's VA loans for eligible military, veterans, and surviving spouses have features that fit your homeownership needs, including1:
- Up to 100% financing may be available for qualified borrowers
- The ability to use gifts or grants to help cover your down payment and closing costs
- A maximum entitlement amount that may make you eligible for more than one VA loan
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) – Wells Fargo has a specialized relocation team that is familiar with PCS transfers and understands how to navigate Federal Travel Regulations (FTR).
- Worldwide Military Banking – Offers valuable discounts and benefits plus convenient access to your checking account with services, tools, and resources to help you manage your finances — even if you are deployed.
- Hands on Banking® for Military – A free, fun financial education website tailored to the needs of active duty service members, veterans, and their families, ranging from the basics of banking to planning for retirement.
Helping you make a smooth transition
Wells Fargo has a number of innovative programs and initiatives to assist you and your family through your transition from the military:
- Career transition – Wells Fargo values the leadership, discipline, and service record of military members and veterans, employing more than 8,000 team members today who self-identify as veterans. They are committed to increasing our veteran team member population.
- “Hiring Our Heroes’ Military Translator” tool – Helps veterans translate their military skills into job skills.
- Educational support – Through renewable scholarships, we provide education funding to veterans and spouses of disabled veterans.
- Disabled veteran support – Wells Fargo is a proud sponsor of No Barriers Warriors, a series of expeditions that provides a grueling, yet rewarding mental and physical challenge for disabled veterans who want to make a change in their lives.
- Home awards for disabled veterans – Wells Fargo has donated, or is in the process of donating, more than 400 properties valued at more than $60 million to wounded warriors.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Program
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage can help with your home buying needs!Learn more
1. Customers must meet all eligibility requirements for the VA program. Please discuss with a home mortgage consultant to review current VA eligibility requirements.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage has a services agreement with Union Privilege in which Union Privilege receives a financial benefit for providing agreed-upon services. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage encourages you to shop around to ensure you receive the services and loan terms that fit your home financing needs. Home equity financing does not qualify for the benefits of this program.
Information is accurate as of date of distribution. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. © 2020 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801 AP5205979.