When shopping for new car insurance, there's a lot to consider. MetLife Auto & Home is here to help you find the right car insurance that meets your needs!
Here are some tips to help you evaluate if your car insurance is the right fit — and to ensure you're getting the best deal possible.
Ask About Customization
- You should look for an insurance company that understands how unique you are and your desire for individualized coverage.
- From your driving habits to the style of your car, choose a provider whose benefits and discounts can be tailored to you.
Review Customer Service Ratings
- Choose a company that provides you with the peace of mind knowing that you are cared for during the unexpected.
- It's important you're with a highly-rated provider that can handle your claims with the expert service you need to protect your assets and help you quickly get back on the road.
- Human connection, 24/7 claims processing, and common courtesy are all paramount.
Look for Features & Benefits That Make Life Easy
- Shop for an insurance provider that provides easy and convenient coverage so you have one less thing to worry about.
- Online claims processing can help you quickly gain access to documents you need, review your account, and directly connect with adjustors so you can start the repair and recovery process right away.
- When choosing insurance providers, find out how long it would take to receive claim-settlement funds so you know what to expect from your coverage.
- Look for a provider who offers online bill payment — or automatic deductions from your paycheck — so you can save time and ensure you never miss a payment.
MetLife Auto & Home® lets union members compare and save on home and auto insurance.
Call 855-666-5797 and mention your discount code: DJ7.
Compare and save with multiple quotes from highly rated carriers.GET YOUR PERSONALIZED QUOTES TODAY
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates, Warwick, RI.
© 2020 MetLife Auto & Home | 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886