How it Works
When you choose AT&T, you’re choosing to support the nearly 150,000 union members at the only national unionized wireless carrier.
Plus, you can qualify for up to $250 in rebates when you switch to AT&T or upgrade to a new smartphone using your Union Plus Credit Card.
$150 Switch Rebate
Members who move from another provider to AT&T are eligible to receive a $150 rebate from Union Plus to help offset any costs associated with moving their service. In addition, the $45 activation fee is waived for union members who switch to AT&T online through the AT&T Premier site.
Simply use your Union Plus Credit Card to purchase your new mobile device. Apply for the rebate and Union Plus will send you up to $150 if you qualify! The rebate will help to cover the costs of your smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services.
$100 Smartphone Upgrade Rebate
Whether you are an existing AT&T customer or are planning to switch to AT&T, you are eligible for a rebate of up to $100 from Union Plus when you upgrade to a new smartphone with an AT&T data plan.
Remember to use your Union Plus Credit Card to qualify for both rebates. If you don’t have the card, learn more here.
See eligibility requirements here.
Find out why AT&T Wireless is a better choice for union members.
- The qualifying smartphone & data plan purchase must be made after April 1, 2012.
- You must be using the 15% AT&T Wireless Discount through Union Plus.
- You must use your Union Plus Credit Card when purchasing your new smartphone and data plan features. Your rebate will cover the costs of your qualifying smartphone upgrade and one month of the qualifying data plan services up to $100.
- You must be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder in good-standing.
- You can only receive one AT&T smartphone and change of service rebate per union member per lifetime.
- Rebates are for union members only. You may need to submit further proof of your union membership upon request by Union Plus.
- Rebates are only available while funds last, so checks will be sent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Wireless Phone Tips
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.