Union Plus Customer Service
From the day of our founding by the AFL-CIO, strong customer service advocacy and labor-friendly, social responsibility have been core values.
We take the buying power of millions of union members and give it back in the form of savings and service. Union Plus benefits guarantee satisfaction, so working families never need to settle for less. We're on your side! Click here to learn about ALL your union's Union Plus benefits.
We are happy to assist union members with their questions related to the Union Plus benefits, but we are not authorized to assist with other union-related issues. Learn more about how Union Privilege can help and where to turn for other union help.
Questions or Problems?
First, if you have a question about a Union Plus benefit, please contact the Union Plus program provider contact information below.
Contact Information for Union Plus Programs
Still need help with resolution of a problem? We realize that sometimes you may need additional help with a concern related to your Union Plus benefits. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 union members, is here to help you resolve any problems you have with a Union Plus program.
- Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or complete the Union Plus Feedback Form. If possible, please have the name or employee ID number for the Union Plus benefits provider staff member you spoke to.
- Try visiting our General FAQ section to find quick answers.
- Getting started with Union Plus benefits.
- Tell us AND your fellow union members what you like and don’t like about the Union Plus benefits. To avoid spam on the site, please complete a short and simple registration, then post a comment about the program(s).
- Tell us what you think about the Union Plus site by completing this short survey.
- If you call the 800#s listed below, you can ask to speak to someone in Spanish.
- Si llame a los numeros abajo, puedas hablar en Español.
Find out if your union participates in these Union Plus programs by selecting your union in the top right section of this site.
For 21st Century Insurance customer service, call 1-877-310-5687
Wells Fargo: 1-800-222-0238
diabetic supplies and more
Car Rental Discounts
Other Discounts & Programs
Reference code: PS16626766
Union leaders can access the online Leader Section here for ideas on how to promote the benefits or contact the Union Plus Leader Line at 1-800-472-2005 or 202-293-5330 in the Washington, DC metro area.
For other general Union Plus benefits questions, union members can call 1-800-472-2005 or 202-293-5330 in the Washington, DC metro area.