Theater Ticket Discounts
Save up to 50% off the regular price of theater tickets and get access to hard-to-get seats.Sign up Now
Union Plus Theater Ticket Discount Difference:
- Exclusive offers for premier entertainment. Theater, sports, concerts, comedy, dance, restaurants, family attractions and more.
- Sign up for free here.
- Support your fellow union members who work at many of the theaters owned by the Shubert Organization.
Go to the theater - and save!
Union members and their families get automatic access to exclusive entertainment benefits through Plum Benefits. You can enjoy:
- Discounts of up to 50% off the regular price
- Access to hard-to-get seats
- Easy ticket ordering
Plus, access to savings in major destination entertainment markets across the US!
From the bright lights of Broadway in New York City to the high-flying thrills of Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas - there is something for everyone on Plum Benefits. You can bring your kids to Disney World in Orlando or take in the Philadelphia Theater Company - even a basketball game. All at significant savings and with great seats.
To buy discount theater tickets
- Visit the Working Advantage site
- Complete your profile with a password and email address - then you can purchase discounted tickets online!
Then you'll have 24/7 access to great deals on entertainment across the country. Check back often as the site is regularly updated with new and exciting entertainment deals.
The Union Plus Entertainment Discounts are available in the United States. All attractions and events are U.S. based.
Who is eligible?
- All dues-paying labor union members
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows of union members
The Union Plus program provider, Plum Benefits, can assist you:
- By phone Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET at 1-212-660-1888
- Live chat at www.plumbenefits.com
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Already signed up? Click here to log in at the top right of the webpage using your preferred email address and password to view what's new this month.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.