Free Prescription Card
Save on generic and brand name prescription drugs.Download Now
- This FREE prescription card helps members save between 15% to 60% off generic prescription drugs and 15% to 25% off brand name drugs.
- Savings available at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide. Find a pharmacy near you.
- Check prescription drug pricing using this drug pricing tool.
- Union family members - including spouses, domestic partners, children (of any age), parents, aunts and uncles of union members - are eligible for the FREE prescription discount card.
Free Prescription Discount Card
You could save money on most generic and brand-name prescription medications by downloading and printing your card online today.
At the time of purchase, simply present your Union Plus Prescription Card at a participating pharmacy to instantly receive significant discounts on prescription drugs. Participating pharmacies include Rite Aid, Safeway and many more.
Check out pricing on any medications not included in your prescription insurance:
- Use this online drug pricing tool.
- Download this prescription application to find the best pricing any where you go.
- Compare the price, effectiveness and safety of prescription drugs with this free resource: Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance.
This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act.. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of participating providers is at www.UnionPlus.org/HealthSavings. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
- You can save using generic drugs.
- Use this drug pricing tool for the Union Plus Prescription Discounts program.
- Compare the price, effectiveness and safety of prescription drugs: Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs
- Use your union member Union Plus discount to save on Consumer Reports Health - including an online symptom checker, medical treatment ratings and more.
- Check out other Union Plus Health Savings - including vision discounts and dental discounts.
The program is for United States residents and is not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, or Canada.
The Union Plus Prescription Card program is not available in Montana and Vermont.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, children, parents, aunts, uncles of union members may be included
- Union Plus credit cardholders
Customer Service & FAQs
- Find a participating pharmacy in your area.
- Use this prescription drug pricing tool.
- Read FAQs at the Prescription Discounts page.
- Other questions? Call Careington International at 1-877-570-4845 (M-F, 9:30 am - 6:30 pm ET).
- NOTE: If you have questions about the new Medicare Part D prescription drug insurance program (NOT a Union Plus program), you should contact www.medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.