Job Loss Grant
- You must be a Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card cardholder in good standing.
- You must have been a Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card cardholder for at least 3 consecutive months.
- You must complete the required application and provide documentation that you or a joint-owner or authorized user of your Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card account and have been continuously unemployed due to an involuntary job loss or layoff (other than a strike or lockout) for at least 90 consecutive days within the 12 month period prior to the date you submit an application.
- The job loss must have occurred at least 3 months after you became a Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card cardholder.
- You may only receive one Job Loss Grant for any one Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card account. If you have multiple Union Plus or Teamster Privilege Credit Card accounts, you can only receive one Job Loss Grant for any unique job loss event.
How to apply
- Collect the following:
- Proof of your job loss, showing it occurred within the last twelve months prior to your date of application
- Your latest unemployment insurance statement(s) which must show 90 days of continuous unemployment
- Complete the online application form
Print the online application PDF, sign and mail all required documentation to:
ATTN: Union Plus Job Loss Grant
1100 1st Street, NE, Suite 850
Washington, DC 20002
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for application processing. You will notified by mail when your application has been approved or denied.
- If approved for the grant, payment will be made directly to you.