Home Insurance for Union Members
CALL 1-855-666-5797 for your free quote and mention Union Plus discount code DJ7.Get your free quote today
Union Plus Home Insurance with MetLife Auto & Home®:
- Union member discount of up to 15%
- Homeowners, condo, renters, mobile home insurance available
- Unique Coverage A Plus, which pays for damage to your home even if the cost exceeds your policy’s limit
- Coverage for the contents of your home, such as furniture, clothes, and TVs
- Superior 24/7/365 claim service from U.S.-based call center
- Insurance for landlords available
- Provided by MetLife Auto & Home, one of the nation's leading personal lines property and casualty insurance providers.
Check out home insurance options by home type below:
Condo insurance provides peace of mind for condo owners — your personal property and space likely aren’t covered by the condo’s master insurance policy.
- Customizable policies offer peace of mind in the event of tornados, hail, fire, theft, water backups, vandalism, and more.
- Replacement cost coverage pays the current cost to repair or replace your belongings, without deduction for depreciation, up to the amount of coverage you purchased.
- Identity Protection Services are included with each policy.1
- Excellent customer service: 24/7 claims and flexible payment plans.
This renters insurance provides coverage for all your belongings in the case of certain losses like fire or theft. And you can choose the coverage level that fits your life the best.
- Coverage for your belongings in case of losses like tornados, hail, fire, theft, vandalism, and more.
- Specialty packages for electronics, musical instruments, recreational and sports equipment and luxury items. Choose up to $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000 of coverage—we also include bonus coverage, if you lose or break your valuables.2
- 24/7 claims
- Flexible payment plans
Personal Excess Liability
Personal excess liability policies provide you an additional level of liability protection beyond the coverage offered by your basic insurance policies.
You can add another layer of liability coverage to protect you in the event that:
- Injuries are sustained in your home or on your property
- Accidents involve your automobile, boat, or recreational vehicle
- Judgments exceed your current coverage
To qualify, you must maintain certain minimum liability limits on your basic auto, home, boat, and recreational vehicle insurance policies.
Personal Insurance Package
GrandProtect® offers personal insurance protection in one comprehensive policy package: protect your home valuable items, autos, RVs, and boats in one single policy package.
- A higher level of coverage that goes beyond the standard policies
- Comprehensive protection for your property in one policy package
- One deductible for any one loss, even if more than one type of property is damaged
- Simplicity of one bill for your personal insurance needs
- All of your personal insurance written by one provider: MetLife Auto & Home
Something to consider
Paying only one deductible for any one loss will save you money. If you had separate policies for each piece of property, such as one for your auto and another for your home, you would typically pay separate deductibles.
CALL 1-855-666-5797 for your free quote and mention Union Plus discount code DJ7.
MetLife operates customer service centers in the U.S.
Manage your account online! Securely view and update account details, make payments & more! Log in or register now.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.
The Union Plus Auto and Home Insurance program is available in the United States (Puerto Rico, Guam and Canada are excluded).
Homeowner coverage is not available in Florida and Massachusetts.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired labor union members
© 2016 MetLife Auto & Home