Three Top Benefits Email
Tell your members about their benefits.
NOTE! Contact Union Plus at email@example.com before you send. Union Plus must review content before it is sent to ensure regulatory compliance.
Thanks again for spreading the word about this program for union families!
It is important this email language is not altered before sent. Please do not add or remove language, or add images.
In addition, Union Plus staff must approve final content before the email can be sent:
- Please send a test email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Include the date the email will drop,
- And include the quantity of members who will receive this email.
We sincerely appreciate your efforts!
Subject: Union benefits that work as hard as you do
Whether fighting for justice on the job, preserving retirement security, or protecting the interests of workers, your union is always working hard for you and your families.
But did you know that Union Plus is also working on your side?
As a union member, you are entitled to over 25 special benefits and savings that Union Plus offers, including: travel and entertainment discounts, legal services, and credit counseling.
Here are the top 3 most popular benefits:
1. <Union> members are eligible to apply for a credit card that puts union solidarity in your back pocket.
The credit card program is critically important because it provides royalties that the AFL-CIO and its unions use to fund important legislative, political, organizing and other programs of the labor movement.
Union Plus Credit Cards feature exclusive hardship grants to help cardholders in their time of need, providing more than $2.1 million to help union cardholders facing job loss, disability, strike, and hospitalization since 2009. *
All grants approved for eligible cardholders are paid by check, and they never have to be paid back.
2. The 15% AT&T wireless discount though Union Plus means you can save with the nation’s ONLY unionized wireless carrier, AT&T, on select monthly wireless plans-- just because you’re union.
Additionally, Union Plus Credit Card holders are eligible to receive a $100 rebate on the purchase of a new smartphone from AT&T, as well as up to a $150 rebate when switching from non-union wireless providers.
3. Over 100,000 union members already enjoy the Union Plus Mortgage program, which provides unique assistance programs, including interest-free loans and grants to help you make mortgage payments when you're disabled or become unemployed. More than $10.3 million in assistance has been provided to union members.
Learn more about ALL your union’s Union Plus benefits at UnionPlus.org.
1Union Plus Credit Cards are issued by Capital One, N.A., pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. Credit approval required. Terms and conditions apply.
2Certain restrictions, limitations, and qualifications apply to these grants. Additional information and eligibility criteria can be obtained at UnionPlus.org/Assistance.