Theme Park Discounts
Experience the Union Plus theme park discounts difference!
The Union Plus Theme Park Discounts Difference:
- Offers the greatest variety of discounts.
- Discounts are very competitive for union families.
- Members receive unique services, including e-mails about the newest discounts and theme parks can be added when there is sufficient interest.
Theme park details
- You'll save from $3 to $26 a ticket off the normal theme park ticket prices. Think of the savings for a family of four: You could save from $12 to $104 on your theme park vacation!
- Most theme park tickets are valid for one year (or the current season) and may be used anytime.
- Disney World & Disneyland discounts now available.
Theme park tips
- Roller coasters trace their origins back to 17th-century Russia where sledders raced down 70-foot high timber inclines packed with snow! The first wheeled coaster was called the "Russian Mountains."
- Read reviews and learn more information about theme parks at About.com.
- Theme Park Insider's award-winning reader ratings and reviews to the world's top theme and amusement parks help you plan your next theme park vacation, while keeping you and your family safe while you are there.
The Union Plus Entertainment Discounts, including theme park discounts, are available in the United States. It is not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Who is eligible?
- All dues-paying labor union members
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union members
- The Union Plus program provider, Working Advantage, is here to help you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm ET. Please call 1-800-565-3712 during regular business hours or contact Working Advantage by clicking here.
- Browse your entertainment and gift certificate discount options on the Working Advantage site.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.